Save 10% On Stuff From MTM Case-Gard & NEW Video

Here is a short video on a broadhead wrench from MTM Case-Gard and a remider that you can get 10% off with code CLOVERTAC. This is not an affiliate code, you get 10%, I don’t get anything. :rofl::joy: (not entirely true, but ii don’t get anything from your purchase anyway)

9 Likes

Ordered a Bull but the CLOVERTAC code didn’t work.

9 Likes

Broad head wrench …lol for sissies :joy:
Okay ,I get it …but for years and years they never had anything like that . We used leather gloves .

7 Likes

thanks for letting me know… will double check to see what is going on

7 Likes

to be fair, broadhead wrenches have been around for a very long time anyway… decades to be sure

8 Likes

alright, when i let them know, they looked into it and found and issue on their end. thank for letting me know something was wrong (because had you not, i have no way to know)

8 Likes

It was also missing a part. They said they would send it to me.
Discounts that don’t work and incomplete assemblies. Not real impressed w/your sponsor.

8 Likes

to each their own, things happen. i will say this, evident if you listended to my podcast with them. they are an old company ran by old dudes. the tech side of things is handled by just a couple of younger… and i mean real younger folks. it is a much small company too than what they might appear. end of the day, not my place to take up for them. i am sure there are companies you shop that i have had bad experiencdes with, right? just the way it goes. i certainly do not mind relaying the information. oh BTW, i always advocate that people seek out the best prices and it appears that you can get a much better deal through Amazon or Midway or whatever than the MTM website. probably enough that the 10% woudl not matter anyway and you can also do free returns… so just a thought there. lots of companie are that way, more expensive then getting it elsewhere. keep me posted on that part, if it does not show up or whatever, i will reach out and see what i can do.

8 Likes

I have purchased a lot of their products in the past. This purchase hasn’t made me think about not spending money with them in the future. Just not real pleased with this transaction.

8 Likes

I haven’t had any problems with their stuff. We have their ammo and cartridge cases. I will definitely buy more.

Their table is interesting, been thinking of one. Currently I use a short in length, rectangular table. It has adustable height legs. Got it on sale at Wally World. The shape isn’t ideal.

My thinking re companies goes like this; everyone has problems in business, how they are handled separates them.

Sounds like they have a issue they need to address. These younger folks are really lacking in some basic social and critical thinking skills. I don’t even bother to learn their names unless they show me something.

7 Likes

@shooterrex @Ridgewalker yup, exactly and agree pretty much across the board. as far as tables go… i have one of their HLST, high low shooting tables here, just have not gotten a video out but it is freaking amazing to say the least. go look em up if ya want but more to come on that in the next couple of weeks.

8 Likes

They sent the missing part today.

8 Likes