S

L

5 Likes

Check our affiliate LAPG.com

and also

4 Likes

Don’t know if it is what you are looking for but I just bought a badlands pack at midway that has two handgun holsters and places to carry a rifle it cost $100 but I think it is more of a hunting pack than concealed carry.

3 Likes

Thanks Robert

3 Likes

Place for rifle internal or external? Looks like a good bag

2 Likes

External one on each side.

3 Likes

I recommend a violin case…
:grin:

6 Likes

I like @Comanchero45 suggestion. But if you’re looking for a badlands hunting pack I would suggest the 2200 badlands for short hikes and the badlands summit for over nighters. I have both and they both have external slings for guns. Don’t forget the hydration pack either.

Side note: all badlands packs have a lifetime warranty that is truly amazing. Won’t replace burnt packs but rips, tears, bad zippers, bad buckles, bent frame, bad straps… no questions asked.

4 Likes

But if you’re looking for a gun bag that’s a backpack look up “drag bags” you can fit more than a tranny in one.

4 Likes

This one is one of my dream bags

6 Likes

G3 is a nice pack!

5 Likes

Something nice about Eberlestock is that they have more straps and clips than zippers. This makes them more durable in my opinion. They also have amazing frames. They fit so damn nice it’s crazy. But so does the badlands packs. But badlands doesn’t make a pack that can be used as a drag bag. That pack I posted earlier is the one I want for my Tracking-Point rifle

6 Likes

Have you had personal experiences with it at all?

4 Likes