School this Glockaphobic Fud it

I thought you were going to point out how liking Glock is like banging a fat chick.

5 Likes

That too​:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Hey, fat chicks need love too…

5 Likes

So you met @LonewolfMcQuade s mother too? Well how about that.

3 Likes

Already posted one and RIP itself says it

3 Likes

Just google search this

RIP ammo manufacturer recall

4 Likes

“ We have received some comments that the current issue .45 RIP is not compatible with Glock and its unsupported chambers. Due to this, we have revised our design to solve this issue. If you have a Glock .45, please call 678-533-2033, Ext. 4, or email us through our website for a free replacement of your ammo. Check the inside of your .45 RIP box for a date. Do not use July to November through a Glock. This does not affect any other caliber or handgun.”

One thing I am not is a liar

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wideopenspaces.com/g2-recalls-ammunition/amp/

7 Likes

Nobody was calling you a liar or did I miss something here?

I was curious if this was a big thing or only a few cases. Glocks going kaboom isnt exactly a new thing.

3 Likes

Earlier someone said one of my posts was absolutely not true. That’s calling me a liar. I wasn’t meaning you in particular. Just pointing out that I was absolutely not lying.

5 Likes

Not true, it simply means belief, perception and individual experiences vary

4 Likes

It wasn’t an opinion it was a fact. Glock couldn’t handle the stress of that particular self defense round. It’s also a fact that no other gun make had the issue.

3 Likes

Glock < any other gun

3 Likes

Lol, thats a strong opinion. Glock makes a damn fine handgun. Glocks proven itself by being one of the most commonly used sidearms in both LE and Military circles worldwide. Not mention its strong presence in competitive shooting. All because it cant handle one or two special types of ammo dosnt take away from the fact that its a rugged simple design that does what its suppose to. Sig fans usually hate Glocks and vice versa though, In terms of poly 9mms I like Glock but HK or Walther usually make the overall “best” option,imo.

5 Likes

Heres a real piece of shit handgun thsts even more overpriced. They couldnt even make it right for a huge gravy train of a contract…the U.S. Government

4 Likes

Also , if you want real world unbiased info on Glocks dursbility look at what these guys post. They are a rental range out of vegas.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/09/16/handgun-experiences-from-battlefield-las-vegas/

7 Likes
4 Likes

Glock lost that contract to the army when sig got it. Sigs guns were scored as “good” in the bid to get the contract and glock was rated “acceptable” which by their scoring technique is 1 lesser than sigs score.

Makes me wonder if sig had issues what kind of issues did glock have in that bid.

3 Likes

Chuck Taylor , a vietnam vet and big gun guy had over 365,000 threw his Glock. Kelly McCann put over 500k.

These guys are professionals that train LE, Mil and armed civies for living.

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2017/09/glock-17-pistol-torture-test/

6 Likes

They can’t be that reliable if they were the only gun that couldn’t take that round.

2 Likes

They only won due to glock not hitting the modularity requirements. There was a law suit even. Read more into it, Sig provided a turd, Glock didnt get with the times. Glock still dominates military and LEO sales and is equal in the competitive market. Show me proof glock had issues regarding function during that test? Sig had lots just read that report. Also theres been numerous PDs that switched from p320 back to Glocks due to the QC issues.

4 Likes