you need to invest in some reverse twist bits too.
As a tool and die maker who gets “instructed” quite often on Youtube of which way the file cuts, i am here to pass on the same message - dragging the file backward will dull it, unless it is a diamond file.
And yes, iDrag… the file that is… sometimes… when i need to…
You making this post and me receiving an SDI advertisement from 1911forum made me go and finally look.
While browsing the site i felt really good about living in California.
FTT 299: Elective Options:
- FTE 210: AR 10 Advanced Armorer
- FTE 211: 1911 Advanced Armorer (Students must be 21 years of age to sleect FTE 211 course)
- FTE 215: AR 15 Advanced Armorer
- FTE 225: Developing a Business Plan
*Additional Information Regarding State-Restricted Elective Options:
- Residents of Massachusetts and Connecticut may not enroll in the FTE 210 or FTE 215 course due to state restrictions
- Residents of California and New York that choose to enroll in FTE 210 or FTE 215 must select a fixed magazine or featureless option
- Residents of Maryland may enroll in the FTE 215 course but only if selecting the 300 Blackout option
- Residents of Connecticut, New Jersey, California, and New York may not enroll in the FTE 211 course due to state restrictions
I believe those classes are the finish an 80% lower. If I remember right, the options are AR15, AR10, and 1911. I’m kind leaning towards the 1911 option myself.
I wonder what tools they would have you use for that
They send everything for the course, the 80% receiver, jig, drill bits. Every few weeks I get another package in the mail from them with tools and stuff.