Selling Empty Brass

Hey folks,

Just became aware that Ebay no longer allows selling reloading brass (when they pulled my ad and sent me a nastygram). Is there another site you know of? I need to get rid of a relatively large quantity of misc brass, and I am not personally set up to accept PayPal etc. I’d also rather not spend three days at gun shows trying to unload it. I am open to any suggestions and thanks in advance.

Dan

6 Likes

Armslist.com, gunbroker, gunsamerica.

4 Likes

@USRS possibly

3 Likes

Bahaha!
In Soviet Russia cartridge loads you!

6 Likes

Dan,

You can sell it on Etsy, although it violates their policy, no one really cares unless you dump a lot of it there.
PM me and let me know what you have, where you are and we can discuss. We do buy a lot of brass from ranges, usually a ton or so a month, but also get a lot from our customers as well.

Thanks,
Jim

5 Likes

Thanks for the input all. Jim, I’ll get an idea of what I really have and get back with you.

Thanks again.

Dan

4 Likes

We’ll have to observe as this is new

1 Like

If you get desperate to be rid of it, there’s usually a copper and brass recycling company nearby.
They probably don’t pay as much as a reloading company would, though.
Just a thought.

2 Likes

FYI below.

I really doubt the dozens of sellers of brass on Etsy are drilling out the primer holes so they cannot be used for reloading, or otherwise changing them so they can’t be used.

US Reloading Supply (USRS)

2383 Tamiami Trl S Ste D

Venice, FL 34293

941-451-7357

We are a Veteran owned and operated business

Metallic Reloading Instruction

3 Likes

I could be wrong but I think he is telling you to mark it as craft supplies .

4 Likes

Yah, ya know… for brass necklaces and such.
:+1:

4 Likes