Sentry Safe, Opened with a Coat Hanger...

10 Likes

Wow, didn’t realize it would be so easy.

5 Likes

I know! Got me searching for videos of my safes…

5 Likes

At the end, he says he adds Sentry to his list of safes not to buy, or something to that effect, but he didn’t say which brand safes he recommends.

6 Likes

I have a feeling with his knowledge of locks there’s not much HE couldn’t open rather quickly

7 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

when shopping for padlocks I used reviews like these, basically everything is vulnerable, European padlocks seemed to be the best rated, dimpled keys, strong enough metal were freeze/smash , melting or cutting become laborsome, the one thing thieves fear, working for it.

6 Likes

Wow that was fast

4 Likes

Too fast!

3 Likes

Been watching this guys videos for a good while now trying to learn lock picking myself. He is near the top of his field, Locks he opens in a couple minutes I have spent hours and hours without getting even a false set. That said his bypass videos are pretty easy to replicate. Like many things the correct quality tools are a huge help, I started with some cheap chineseum picks and was getting nowhere, bought some picks from Sparrows and and started having some wins.
That wall mounted AR lock is hilarious, hard to believe it was manufactured at all!

6 Likes

It’s a good skill set to add to your repetuar

5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Sadly that’s the nature of security/locks

There are forums where users will boast their hacks just like that, I’ve seen .mil and .gov posted unlocked for anyone to just rummage about

3 Likes

Dude got a deathwish :rofl:

3 Likes

As for your personal safes, if you have any questions I’d be glad to do my best to answer them for you. I’m for sure not a know it all but I do have a lot of experience in this field.

7 Likes