Sequel to “Black Autumn” - “White Wasteland”

Just got the new sequel from Amazon! I love these series. Can’t wait to read it. Anyone else read this new one yet?

11 Likes

Yep read it last week. Ready for the next book. I’ve read them all so far.

9 Likes

I haven’t yet but only because I just found out about it in this thread. Thank you!

9 Likes

Yeah, I just found out about a week ago myself!

9 Likes

I need to start reading again. I used to read a lot more when I was working and traveling. I haven’t read a book since I quit. I read the first one.

9 Likes

I can recommend this book and

8 Likes

Just bought White Wasteland. I’m not really into the book I’m in now but I’ll finish.

8 Likes

+1 on JWR

6 Likes

If you haven’t read this one yet, you’re missing out:

I highly recommend it.

8 Likes

I love a good read. This thread looks to be full of good suggestions. I have read the going home series and Patriots. I’m down for more like them

8 Likes

+1 on that one as well

8 Likes

I agree! Some good reading suggestions in here!

7 Likes

Anything by Brad Thor you can’t go wrong, the Gray man series is good as well, Clancy’s legacy continues as well with a couple of different writers, Lone Survivor was pretty good. I’m terrible with remembering authors’ names and most of my library is still at my old house but there is a good start for you. If you are more into history, Bill O’Reilly’s Killing series is outstanding.

7 Likes

That has to be one of my favorites, I’ve lost two copies from sharing them snd not getting them back. I’m keeping the next copy I get.

5 Likes

I like the going home series and the Patriot series as well.

5 Likes

Lol! I lost my last copy that way. I had to do some digging to find this one for a reasonable price online.

Two other good ones:
“The Road” by Cormac McCarthy.
Very dark, but probably the most realistic portrayal of a post-apocalyptic world.

And, “Alas, Babylon” by Pat Frank
Amazingly as good now as when it was written in 1959
Of course you have to keep time frame in mind as you read it, but well worth it in my opinion.

5 Likes