Sew in pocket holster for an NAA mini-revolver?

I have started carrying owb alot . Just wear a light cover and can conceal a full size 1911. If I carry iwb I have pressure on a nerve or something that causes my leg to feel weak . I think it is caused by a condition alot of us older men have called Noassatall.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy:

I don’t think that’s my problem. I think I have a great ass. I was walking past a group of women the other day and I overheard one of them say. “Look at that ass, what a waist.”

5 Likes

:joy::rofl::smile:

5 Likes

I don’t have an example. But I imagine you could put it in the holster and then into the pocket. Once you get it positioned, you have someone pin it from the outside. Then, take off the pants and sew it in. If you sew it through the inside pocket, it’s invisible.

That’s how I would do it.

4 Likes

@USMCMahon

Thanks for the post. I understand and agree with what you’re saying—and I usually echo this myself to others. :+1: Something to consider though is the times we’d carry these and not a .357 or etc (I’m toying with this idea of open carrying until I lose weight but I digress) would be limited, but, we still need to solve this problem since it will be our backup. We are gonna carry one of these in our pockets as a backup so the need is still there to solve the pocket holster problem. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I think I’d have to change my wardrobe to do OWB. I usually wear athletic shorts and t-shirts 99% of the time regardless of weather. I’ve started buying wrangler jeans and cargo shorts to at least be able to use a belt. Shirts I dunno yet…

3 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing. I almost want to design something bespoke.

3 Likes

If you wear athletic shorts and pants, you might try a “fancy pants” holster. It’s a simple Velcro holster that goes around the waist. Attaches to itself so there’s no need for belts or heavy pants. It’s designed for women but there’s no reason a guy couldn’t use one. I like mine a lot. It’s got retention if you want it. The gun sits at the 12:00 position. And it’s got space for spare mags or a knife.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/FancyPantsHolsters

3 Likes
3 Likes

https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/naa-pocket-holster.html

3 Likes

Get some bib overalls and make cut offs out of them . Then you can carry in the bib pocket…

4 Likes

Thanks all for these suggestions! :smiley:

2 Likes