Shan with the best weapon light reviews

Happy Tuesday!

I’m Shan, the owner of Werkz LLC & LowLightDefense.com. About a year ago we saw the need for data-based reviews of weapon lights so we invested in the necessary lab equipment. Since then we’ve been publishing objective weapon light reviews.

We are now ramping up with additional internal investments, plus expanding our reach to Full30 viewers. We will continue reviewing pistol lights, plus add rifle lights and handhelds to the review set. Data is published for inspection at LowLightDefense.

We are always looking for the right partnerships, so feel free to reach out to us at Werkz or PM me here if you have a proposal.

As for me personally, I’m a member of a Reformed Christian church, and understand the role of government to be strictly limited by God, and that limitation is written into the US Constitution. I’m a proponent of personal privacy (I use GrapheneOS for my phone), and I’m a 2a absolutist. I suspect I’m in good company here.

Blessings!

Shan

10 Likes

Wow, we need a great intro badge as that is one, welcome!

Ok, curious?

I run a Pine64 for similar reasons, had not heard of that

7 Likes

GrapheneOS is phone firmware to replace the stock Google-ified Android on Pixel phones. It focuses on privacy and security. On top of it, I run MySudo and VOIP. I don’t know what number is assigned to my prepaid (with cash) SIM. I have written a series on it, but I should probably pull all that into a single blog post.

You’re running a Linux based phone? Now that’s cool!

10 Likes

Thanks for recognizing that, it is cool, but its also work and not yet ready for dependability , its my daily driver but it gets cussed out a lot, suits me well as I hate phones anyhow :grin:

8 Likes

Howdy Shan it seems like you will fit right in!

6 Likes

Thank you sir!

7 Likes

@Werkz welcome to full30, you and @Robert talking high tech lose me. Hope you do a blog on this info you mentioned :dead_horse: some of it may sink in :rofl:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum

7 Likes

not sure if it his first video here, but it is the first I saw

followed by

6 Likes

Yeah, those are my most recent two videos. Another is in production now and I’ll probably post late this week.

5 Likes

Welcome from KY

5 Likes

Welcome From near Raleigh NC

I’m reformed Baptist

4 Likes

I’m curious too, Robert has mentioned it on a thread or two. Not sure i want to run it on my primary but I could see throwing something on an old phone to tool around with maybe

My new employer runs Ubuntu under the covers so I may be in for some learning on that front

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum from the mountains of North Carolina. Looking forward to your reviews.

6 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!
Looking forward to those light reviews!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone!

For those interested in cell phone security such as @Jeff300 , I posted a short primer article at Cell Phone Privacy Part 1: The Problem | Live Armed

@Jeff300 we are also in Idaho.

@0null00 I’m blessed to be part of a reformed community – we even had one of our church members arrested for singing psalms outside the city hall!

6 Likes

wow, bad singing or just singing and told not to? lol

5 Likes

@0null00 Gabriel Rench arrested at Psalm Sing for not social distancing - YouTube

5 Likes

wow crazy. Our church was able to stay open but we met outside for a month or so and took extra precautions. We were blessed to not have rain any of the few sundays :slight_smile: was warm a couple sundays though, some got sunburned but still good

5 Likes

Second request for a smart ass comeback award this week :sweat_smile:

5 Likes