shh... coming up for air

Hello from Los Angeles, CA. My pronouns are… oh wrong forum.

The CA DOJ tells me only a 3rd Gen Glock, some wheel guns, and a some other fudd guns are safe for civvies so that’s what I have. I used to have to some other things but you know what happened to the boat and all.

I used to be a member at Oak Tree Gun Club but I let that go last year since it got so crowded there I would spend more time waiting than shooting. I drive out a little further to A Place to Shoot now.

I’m here to learn and hopefully see more optimistic conversations than the California Gun forum I normally read.

15 Likes

Howdy Chetters glad you you made it back.

13 Likes

Welcome back from your neighbor. I used to go to and prefer Angeles, but have been to Oak Tree. Still have not gone to other outdoor ranges…

But I am now in Simi and the Smokin Barrel is near by. Indoor, but still.

Oh, and F CA DOJ!

13 Likes

Welcome from TX!

12 Likes

Glad you’re back.

11 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

12 Likes

Welcome back!

11 Likes

Dont get that pronoun stuff started here . We don’t need to see what some of these guys come up with.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum

11 Likes

Welcome from Florida, somewhere a bit from Riverside there is a range on Florida Ave or Florida street. I thought that was interesting. I shot a sporterized .223 there .

11 Likes

Welcome @Chetters you into rifles or pistols or shotguns

8 Likes

welcome from near Raleigh NC - my pronouns are 9mm, 556, 12ga, 22lr, but you can call me corny? lol

8 Likes