Shot my first match in almost a year today.

Shoot went great i was a little rusty but got 3rd overall. It was a club pistol match with about 20 shooters. They call it combat pistol match. Its basically a mix of USPSA and IDPA. Felt good to get back shooting matches and it was a good match to get going again. Also good was the fact that a guy was there who works for the company that supplies a very popular guntuber with NFA items for video shoots. After the match he asked if I wanted to shoot the Glock he brought with a giggle switch. Man was I glad I brought 9mm to play with my new Canik cause I blew through a lot of ammo. I’ll post some video later. He also had a suppressed H&K .45 I only shot a few mags through cause I didn’t bring my own .45 ammo. A suppressed Glock 17 that was fun. A Gold Desert Eagle in 44 mag I shot a couple of mags through. The .44mag DEagle is alot tamer than 50AE. Plus he let me shoot his S&W Governor. Great day at the range today.

15 Likes

Damn bro thats awesome

12 Likes

The guy that won was quite a bit faster than me. I won’t be at his level for years. But 2nd place is doable.

13 Likes

I’d possibly get 3rd from the bottom (and not cry)

11 Likes

Sounds like you had a great time! But what day at the range with other good folks isn’t?

10 Likes

Good job @MAC82

7 Likes

Nice shooting @MAC82 :+1:

6 Likes

Glock giggle switch vid

4 Likes

Glock Giggle switch vid 2

4 Likes

Glock giggle switch mag dump

4 Likes

All vids say "unavailable " . WTF you tryin to pull ya damn Ingin? This some kinda “Indian Giver” payback?

5 Likes

3 Likes

I’ll fix it i don’t do the technology to well after I learned smoke signals

4 Likes

When I clicked video, it said "Ingin hates white devil, go F yourself ".

3 Likes

this should work

4 Likes
2 Likes

mag dump

2 Likes

3 Likes

This was a registered machine pistol completely legal. The person that brought it out was properly licensed to posses the pistol. I was just lucky to be there to enjoy the perks of someone that can afford the manufacturing license to own it. There were law enforcement agents present for the demo.

5 Likes

Hey… it’s your story you tell it however you like

and since calling you a dick will show everyone how envious I am that’s how I’m playing it Richard

3 Likes