Shot show 2020

Hello all, I figured That I would create this topic to keep up on current events going on a Shot show this year

12 Likes

12 Likes

Bring me back one!

https://stiguns.com/2019-product-lineup/staccato-p/

5 Likes

Why just one @Robert :thinking:?

6 Likes

:rofl: That’s all it takes to make me happy

4 Likes

Hadn’t seen you post in awhile and was actually wondering where you had gone. And here you are posting some cool guns!

So SHOT show started already?

5 Likes

I’ve posted here and there, been busy with the company I started… haha more to come with shot show soon :wink:

5 Likes

Those STI pistols are expensive but nice.

4 Likes

Did you see @98Z while you were there? He was supposed to be at that event I believe.

4 Likes

I did not but wouldn’t know what he looks like anyway!! Looks like I maybe working with STI, if it pans out!!

6 Likes

He is a great guy, but I didn’t think you would actually know him. He will be at the CROM booth on Wednesday if you make it over there.
I hope your plans work out with STI. They make some fine hardware.

5 Likes

That’s right, rub it in.
The only way most of us will ever be able to get in the show is to cause a diversion at the front door and then sneak in the back door.

5 Likes

I used to email Keltec about making a CMR30 chambered in 5.7x28…PSA according to AK Operator Union has a new Gen 4 AK coming out…

6 Likes

7 Likes

I’ll have to try to meet him

4 Likes

Tell him you need a pants down hug and that I said you are good for it. He will laugh his ass off.

3 Likes

Daddy wants

5 Likes

And daddy must get :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Only if the NFA goes away and we get our true freedom back. I’m aching for an M249 and P90 along with one of these miniguns. Lots of soda bottles need to be extinguished.

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted a 60mm mortar system.

5 Likes