SHOT Show 2022 Registration Is Open

Just a heads up, if you are tied to the firearm industry (media, manufacturer, dealer, etc) registration for 2022 SHOT Show is open now. If you are trying to go as media for the first time, let me know and I can try to help make sure you get approved by looking things over and making sure you have the things in place that NSSF likes to see to give approval.

https://registration.experientevent.com/ShowFFL221/

6 Likes

Hope it happens!

4 Likes

for way more reaons than the obvious, me too, won’t get into it publicly here but no SHOT in 2022 could have MASSIVE reprocussions for the industry as well as 2A in the country as a whole moving forward… got your attention now? time for a private conversation maybe. LOL

5 Likes

1st Domino?

3 Likes

Its a big one no doubt.

2 Likes

could be, what I find strange is Sig was at THREE different events weekend before last… so i find the employee safety thing a little hard to believe with that considered. now the whole floor reconfiguration thing, that coudl be a biggie for sure booths are super expensive, then you got the floor space on top of that cost. big companies liiterally spend millions ot go to shot and sig is likely one of them.

3 Likes