Shotgun question.

I have a Mossberg 590. It came equipped with ghost ring sights. I would like to replace the front blade with a good fiber optic/tritium/combination of both sight. Cant really find anything specifically for it tho.

It is a removalable/replaceable type tho.

Anybody got any suggestions?

6 Likes

The 590 is the most popular Shotgun in the US right now. If there isn’t something, there will be.

5 Likes

Sure seems like we have the talent on this site to make you something… :thinking:

5 Likes

The big thing i was looking for is the truglo tfo’s. Fiber optic and tritium. Kinda want that on all my guns. Old eyes and all.

6 Likes

I have an old school 590. wish i could put sights on it cause it has no provisions for it, so i put a red dot.

6 Likes

nd since i’m back home on the puter the pics load right. lol

6 Likes

Call Brownells. Someone there will know what they have in stock that will do what you want.

5 Likes

ebay had some fiber optics when i was lookin. looks like you have a dovetail. they should have one to fit.

4 Likes

That’s the only one I’m finding. Looked at Trijicon, XS, Dawson, HiViz, Night Fision, Ameriglo, Truglo, 10-8…nothing else specific to dovetail shotgun sights.

There are some dovetail rifle and rimfire front sights that you might look into. HiViz has some. Your existing sight looks to be 3/8" dovetail with .450" height. I could be wrong on that, best to verify with calipers.

6 Likes