Should I Bring More Content To FULL30?

So I really enjoy hanging out in the FULL30 forum and enjoy the engagement on the video platform as well. I have been debating whether or not to bring over my Patreon Lawn Chair Pop videos.

Every month I give my Patreon people a list of firearms to choose from and they select the one they would like to see used in the Lawn Chair Pop. Then I take that firearm, and because YouTube won’t allow handling and shooting on a live stream, I pre record a video shooting the firearm on the range from my lawn chair, talking about the firearm, anounce contest winners for the month, etc. I premiere these on YouTube so my patrons can hang out with me in the live chat. This happens every 1st Monday at 9pm EST.

These usually run at least 30 minutes or so and there is a LOT of talking, again, they are not for the general public. That said I have noticed a LOT of traffic on a few of these over on YouTube and it makes me wonder if some in the FULL30 crew might not enjoy them as well.

So I am going to drop a link here to a playlist for the recent LCPs over on YouTube. I would love (not going over and viewing the entirety of the playlist or even a video) thoughts and opinions on whether or not I should take the time to upload these here to FULL30 or not.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK PLEASE

12 Likes
10 Likes

Cool more stuff to watch.

8 Likes

I like your videos. You style is different than a lot of the others. I like that.
Not everyone knows everything about every firearm platform there is. So some specialize in one or a few firearms. When you do those firearms, expect flak.
Just keep up the content. All those millions of new gun owners need it badly. I have sent a few to Full30 for certain videos.

6 Likes

certainly weighing on the side of releasing a few here and seeing what happens… thanks for the input

4 Likes

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are any videos of you to include you in a Speedo, a mister turtle swiming pool or any varient of either!!

6 Likes

nothing to worry about there, no one wants to see that, including me while i am editing

6 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

Just get a gal to help like some on full30 has.
You need an assistant.

5 Likes

don’t think my wife would appreciate that LOL plus, women bring out the creepoids too

2 Likes

You seen the here, they are not creepers. Just nice soft kittens

3 Likes