Shout out from behind enemy lines

Welcome, in beyond enemy lines in the other side of the country in MD!

7 Likes

Welcome!

Please, add both your forum and podcast in our directory and put a post about your FFL here

Thanks for joining we’ll see if we can help you grow!

Robert

7 Likes

Welcome, It’s good to know that there are pockets of hope in CA.

5 Likes

Welcome to full30!

5 Likes

Welcome @Robocop1051
Great to see you here!

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @Robocop1051 Good to have you here. I do have a love for the AR platform, I’ve built from a .22lr up to a .50bmg and love them all.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Now that l like!

5 Likes

Left side charge!!!

5 Likes

Ohh, I like side charging. Doing a build like that is on my list. as is a Lapua

4 Likes

Is that a design you have built or want to build?

4 Likes

Welcome @Robocop1051. Glad to have you here! I have visited that forum from time to time.

4 Likes

Welcome @Robocop1051, we are also behind enemy lines. Nice having someone here with an FFL that know the rules in this state. Which part of CA are you in? I’m in OC.

4 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m actually up in Norcal. In the Sacramento area. My regular 9-to-5 is in law-enforcement, for the last 15 years. I started my 07-FFL last year, and went to full production this fall. I primarily deal in SOF contracts overseas. I started in extreme long range combat rifles, But it looks like I should have a new ballistic armor (level IIIa to IV), a handgun selection, some new rifle accessories, and hopefully my own line of target ammunition.

8 Likes

I apologize for being short and choppy with my response. I’m connecting via my cell phone right now, without the luxury of a full keyboard.

6 Likes

Robocop should have a state of the art integrated keyboard!:rofl:

6 Likes

No keyboard needed…

6 Likes

Glad you’re not a proctologist!!!:astonished:

5 Likes

4 Likes

@TickledDog
Here is a functional prototype

6 Likes