Show off your EDC!

Very discrete! Lol

9 Likes

@Prepper10, nice I see you saved room for a bottle of beer.

5 Likes

I do carry revolvers often. The appeal for me is it’s usually a .357 magnum and other than 10mm with full power loads it’s hard to match the caliber even if it’s less in capacity. Up close and personal five or seven round of .357 in Underwood xtreme defender or xtreme penatrator should be enough. Here is what I carried for EDC the last couple of days off.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Very nice detonics!

4 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Detonics Awesome EDC, I’m digging your OTF is that a ULTRATECH I see?

2 Likes

Microtech

3 Likes

I recognize that is a Microtech I was asking if the model is the ultratech.

3 Likes

My bad, yes that one is the Ultratech

4 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Some times I carry these also

9 Likes

From the beginning to the end, I am amazed and have learned much. I do not want to piss any of you off. Further it was also an experience to follow smooth and bumpy verbal exchanges, also noted that was mentioned by many. I am proud to share space with any of you. :wink:

6 Likes

We are all glad to have you here @Merlin7!

6 Likes

Merlin7

Full30 certainly has had some bumps in the road getting to where it is now, but it seems pretty nice nowadays. Why not stick around? I am not aware of anyone pissed off by you. Actually, you are quite welcome here.

5 Likes

He’s making a joke. Everyone here is so well armed he wouldn’t want to piss them off. Like when someone chews up the center of the target you would say “I’ll remember to never piss you off” hahaha
@Merlin7 isn’t going anywhere :hitman: (I just made a funny with an emoji)

6 Likes

Hello to family! I received several notes and they were very pleasant. @switchpod, @JohnB, and @TickledDog sent great reminders of why I enjoy spending time with all you guys. Guns, fixin’, building, sharing these and shooting sports have been what I have built most of my life around . Happily FULL30 crew are of the same likes and interests. I have not planned to leave any time soon, lots here to enjoy. I have a sharp tongue sometimes and I am certainly no comedian, so I will stay with things I know a little better. I do appreciate your tolerance. :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Merlin7

Great!

Kick your shoes off and sit a spell. Plenty to talk about in Full30 Forum.

2 Likes

I am a blade purest. All my other blades are high carbon steel. My EDC is the only stainless blade I own. Because Cold Steel said if I can break or dull it, they will replace it. This one is 6 years old, is used everyday. It cuts metal binding straps, wires, mud flaps, and when 3 drunk gang members attacked, I am still standing, they got carted off to the hospital.

Only sad part is they only made them in 2010, and are very costly to find one today.

9 Likes

I have that knife and it’s pure cutting fury!!! Mine is straight plain edge though. What I love are three things. It carries really well and contours to my uniform pockets, it is nothing but pure cutting edge no waste at all in the blade. And the little nub thingy makes it easy to grab to get it out of my pocket to open.

5 Likes