Show off your EDC!

He’s making a joke. Everyone here is so well armed he wouldn’t want to piss them off. Like when someone chews up the center of the target you would say “I’ll remember to never piss you off” hahaha
@Merlin7 isn’t going anywhere :hitman: (I just made a funny with an emoji)

Hello to family! I received several notes and they were very pleasant. @switchpod, @JohnB, and @TickledDog sent great reminders of why I enjoy spending time with all you guys. Guns, fixin’, building, sharing these and shooting sports have been what I have built most of my life around . Happily FULL30 crew are of the same likes and interests. I have not planned to leave any time soon, lots here to enjoy. I have a sharp tongue sometimes and I am certainly no comedian, so I will stay with things I know a little better. I do appreciate your tolerance. :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Merlin7

Great!

Kick your shoes off and sit a spell. Plenty to talk about in Full30 Forum.

I am a blade purest. All my other blades are high carbon steel. My EDC is the only stainless blade I own. Because Cold Steel said if I can break or dull it, they will replace it. This one is 6 years old, is used everyday. It cuts metal binding straps, wires, mud flaps, and when 3 drunk gang members attacked, I am still standing, they got carted off to the hospital.

Only sad part is they only made them in 2010, and are very costly to find one today.