Show off your EDC!

having a tough time deciding to love you or hate you :thinking:

7 Likes

I carry a spare mag in a Galco holster made of leather. Works very well and I have run it for 28 years or more now

6 Likes

That knife is not made for cuttingthings. Not made for being used on “things” anyway.

2 Likes

Today’s EDC.

10 Likes

@TickledDog

For the record, no, I was not making a joke.

I seriously doubt that anyone here would threaten anyone else with a gun unless lives depended on it. So, being armed (even to the teeth) would be irrelevant in cases of where someone was simply pissed off at someone else here.

I can see you are trying to be humorous - that’s fine, but let’s not give anyone the impression that simply pissing someone off here could lead to a gun battle of any kind.

1 Like

@SAK

It looks like you are carrying two guns with holsters, plus four knives - sounds very secure. Question: Is that with a jacket or coat on (as I am guessing it is)? Otherwise, it seems it would be too difficult to carry all that without printing something.

2 Likes

@JohnB, Yeah it’s still winter here, @4 knives.

4 Likes

@SAK

Thanks for the confirmation. That is one advantage of living in colder climates!

In Florida - I would have to be careful with even half of all that (not allowed to print here).

3 Likes

@JohnB, why are you always so serious? And Merlin was joking not you. Not saying you but the snowflakes you are talking about can bite me and go take a course on humor 101.

4 Likes

Nice edc!

4 Likes

@TickledDog

Thanks for the clarification.

I like to joke a lot, too, but sometimes strangers can’t tell if someone is joking just looking at text. Either way, happy to move on.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Depends on my mood, where I’m going and what the temp is. Any one of these 3

Kimber .45ACP Ultra Carry Amethyst 7+1

Beretta 92FS 9mm 15+1

Rossi .38 special 5 shot.

12 Likes

Ooh, I like that Kimber. Got my eye on the sapphire one.

6 Likes

That Beretta is purdy

8 Likes

Thanks! The Kimber was my first gun, the Beretta I just got a few weeks ago. Love both of em!

6 Likes

Yeah
 I love Beretta

6 Likes

That’s funny. My first handgun was a Beretta and then I got the Kimber Ultra Carry II. And then a Springfield EMP and then a M&P Shield. And then
I don’t know yet, haven’t decided. I’m kinda into rifles at present.

7 Likes

Oh wow lol yep Kimber, then Taurus pt111G2(good throw away gun lol), then Heritage rough rider 22 revolver, then Beretta 92FS, then Rossi .38 special 5 shot revolver. Next will be the M9A3 because my fiancée had to get one and I fell in love with it now I need one too
 there are just way too many good guns out there!

7 Likes

@Jastrzemski223

Now that is an understatement!

I recently went to my local gun shop to see what they had in stock, or could easily get. I found that they had (or could easily get), more guns that I want than I already have. The manager was all excited about my potential purchases. I, of course, had to tell him that unless I hit the lottery, I wouldn’t be buying all of them (too expensive to buy them all!). His face kind of drooped a little after that, but I am sure he understood.

6 Likes