Show off your EDC!

YOU’RE on all your friends speed dial for that “3am help to bury a body, no questions asked” list, aren’t ya?:joy:

7 Likes

Probably :joy: I’m just not crazy about polymer framed guns, got it because it was cheap. If I have to use one of them for self defense I’d prefer it to be that one. I doubt the Kimber or Beretta would find its way out of the police evidence locker lol

5 Likes

@JohnB I know that feeling, if I ever win the lottery it will all be blown on guns and Mustangs in no time lol

6 Likes

@Jastrzemski223

Yeah, I got some wish list cars on my mind, too, for when I hit the lottery.

But nowadays, I am more of an SUV guy, so those cars are now SUV’s.

6 Likes

FYI - Speaking of lottery wins:

4 Likes

I’m a steel frame 1911 man myself, but I do pocess some Tupperware guns too.

7 Likes

My love for firearms has me buying anything that’s cool…
I am actually considering buying another Taurus 92 just because I had one decades ago… shoot the hell out of it and have that as my “throw away” pistol. Hahhahahaha

4 Likes

I bought one last month to test its suitability vs my 92FS.
Ergonomics on the Taurus 92 are actually better. Particularly the de-cocker.
The Taurus 92 magazines need a no tilt follower.
I have 2.5k rounds in thru mine so far without a hiccup… Trigger and accuracy are completely identical thus far to my 92FS.
We shall see how the finish wears but so far i’m impressed.

5 Likes

Good to know they are still working. Hahhaha and yes, I have always liked the location of the safety better on the frame.

2 Likes

Gen 5 G19, Dick Blaster 5k iwb holster, Kershaw Blur , and usually I carry a Fenix flashlight but my daughter lost it so im using a cheapie I got off Amazon. I also carry a BIC lighter

5 Likes

Nice! I like the blur. Sorry to hear about the flash light.

4 Likes

He usually uses his phone camera, but his daughter lost it. Now he’s using a pinhole camera made from an oatmeal box. Oh, wait . . . you meant the KNIFE “Blur.” :wink:

4 Likes

:smiley::joy::rofl::+1:

4 Likes

II always have something with me.

5 Likes

FYI Sharpened plastic comb. Any rigid plastic will do.
Prison 101

I bag the biggest knife at the buffet first day in a foreign country.
We made friends with a Dallas PD officer. He says he feels naked w/out a weapon. I tell him the knife deal. He says:
“Great idea… I’ll be right back”

5 Likes

What have you got on the knees?

2 Likes