Sick pathetic disgusting Democrats! Unforgivable!

9 Likes

These people are unbelievable! On what fucking planet do people who can’t figure out what gender they are outrank military heroes? WTF!?!?

11 Likes

^ This.

9 Likes

Between doing shit like this and openly admitting they are trying to destroy the Constitution, I cannot believe there are not rules in place to immediately imprison these piece of shit Democrats!

8 Likes

That’s our job patriots. We are the only ones not doing our job here.

7 Likes

It is an unforgivable political stunt against our Missing Warriors that have sacrificed their lives to protect the pansy assed politicians, who are selling our honor cheaply. I am willing to understand LBGT changing feelings about their identities;however, that is not a comparable, significant act to be failing to provide respect for those Missing Americans.

8 Likes

Just shows you how much they care about the men and women who fought and died and still missing that give then the right to do that crap.

6 Likes

I am not! I do not give a rat’s ass about what someone wants to identify as! I don’t care, and I don’t want to know or hear about it! If you want to dress up in women’s clothes when you were born a man that your thing shut your mouth about it and don’t advertise it. You Don’t hear straight people running around parading that they’re straight! So whatever sick, twisted, demonic freak shit people want to identify as, they can do so in private. I am venting. When I say you, I do not mean you Merlin. But I’m sure you’re smart enough to understand that.

10 Likes

For instance, @Joe-Bob is a flaming ginger hermaphrodite gay lesbian female that identifies as a cross-dressing African American transgender male camel. But he/it doesn’t flaunt here or ram it down our throats therefore we are tolerant of him/her/she/it/what.

6 Likes

LMAO, It done got real up in here. But I agree with ya on stop advertising that stuff, non gays don’t want to hear that crap.

4 Likes

Fuck you, Mr Clean, Leave me out of your wet dreams.

6 Likes

Ok, now you’re just being hostile.

5 Likes

Hostile? Well yes, but I am glad you vented. Such comfort to be able to speak, sometimes hostile, about most any thing. Thanks guys

5 Likes

Not hostile towards you sir

5 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

Theres no hostility here, Lonewolf and myself are buds and mess with eachother alot. Miso and the Nazi sympathizers are the only members I say mean shit to in a serious context.

6 Likes

Millions of weird ass preferences, that’s your business, but only 2 maybe 3 genders and that’s if you are born with an innie and an outie on the same body probably a very rare occurrence. My 2 cents.

4 Likes

Need to make sure everyone sees this bullshit.

4 Likes

Listen one group gave their lives for freedom and out of love for their fellow comrades and America. The other cut off their genitalia because they think they are women. Both sound about equal, remember ESPN said so, they gave the Biggest hero in sports award to Bruce Jenner and not those that played professionally then gave up their millions to die in some backwoods shit hole.

6 Likes

Fuck these subhuman sacks of parasitic entrails. I hope their security and secret service members, most of which I will guess are retired military only half care about saving their hides in case something happens.

AMERICA, IT IS TIME TO GET THESE PEOPLE THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! They are treasonous sacks of shit. If they hate America so much then get the hell out, I’ll even pay for it.

3 Likes