SIG SAUER Wins Patent Infringement Case from Steyr Arms

8 Likes

They are very similar…
Very…

5 Likes

I don’t like the 320 anyway.

4 Likes

The p320 is a good gun ,imo…if you like striker fired pistols, it had a rough start but if its really got all the kinks worked out its up there with HK,Walther, etc…the grip and trigger are amazing plus the modularity.

Steyr never really had a case there have been similar designs for awhile , just look at the Ruger American. Im not at all surprised Sig won this.

3 Likes

I agree but there are enough differences that its more of an inspirstion than a copy cat. Beretta APX and Ruger American being two others jumping on the modularity band wagon.

HK and Glock will be along someday after they put away thier egos and quit flexing in the mirror.

4 Likes

So just recently I’ve been looking at the 320 X series. But they seem to be out of stock and unorderable anywhere.

Is it possible this scarcity was due to this suit and that now they’ll start to become available again? I kinda doubt it cus the M17 & 18 are everywhere.

Probably gonna buy the M17 anyway.

6 Likes

H&K because you suck and we hate you.

6 Likes

I think it has to do with the rising popularity due to the military adopting it, the modularity and a lot of competitive shooters using it now. Sig is also trying to get caught up on military contracts , both foreign and domestic.

6 Likes

The HK USP , Vp9 and 45c are pretty epic though and not badly priced.

5 Likes

Now see…
I expected a Glock response. But you surprised me. :grin:

6 Likes

Its only partially true, HK thinks wecare irrelevant they dont really hate us… Us Americans are so dramatic

6 Likes

You like external safties? I think that is one of the selling points. I like the basic compact with different sights but im a simpleton

6 Likes

Glocks do suck but they are really good at being the Honda Civic of pistols

6 Likes

Or Ford f150 of pistols but I agree

5 Likes

I carried a 1911 for a long time so dealing with the safety is automatic. Currently carry a PPQ M2 but I still sometimes notice my thumb thinking it missed something.

Oh shit. I said 1911. Let the Glock boys loose.

6 Likes

Glock also kinda hates their customers too. All the Glock fanboys have been crying for years for a PCC. Then they went and released a .22lr and it sucked balls. When fanboys wanted a single stack 9mm they gave them a .380. They still have yet to come out with a real competitor for S&W Shield. Glock because you suck and we hate you.

6 Likes

That would be the M&P it at least has style

5 Likes

Its the year 2020 , try to catch up :wink:

6 Likes

Not popular enough and Glocks are simpler and generally tougher. M&P is more of a Dodge…tons of tranny issues and what not, if you know what I mean.

5 Likes

Glock never stopped selling to civies and almost always provides guns to residents in restricted states if possible. HK or Colt… Not so much

4 Likes