silencerstudent

Suppressed nation Chris asked me to hop on board. Many of you may already know me but for those that do not I have a Youtube under the name “silencerstudent” as well as 2 successful facebook groups, “new form1basics” and “advanced suppressor builders form1-4” Most of my newest and best work goes on my patreon as thats what helps keep the channel alive. You can also find me on instgram and form1suppressor.boards.net. So what do i do? alittle of everything but the goal is to teach yall how to build cans and enable you with knowledge and answer burning questions through actual metered data. I also do alot of reviews and enjoy testing new form1 cans as well as my passion of constantly trying to understand and build better cans. Im spread alittle thin to be honest and get alot of messages in a day but ill try to answer or help anyone as best I can, See you all around the board. - silencerstudent

14 Likes

Welcome @Silencerstudent
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

12 Likes

Welcome!

12 Likes

Great to have you here @Silencerstudent
I wish we could have cans here in CA, but this state doesn’t care about our hearing.

11 Likes

Great to have you here. I already joined your patreon.

11 Likes

Welcome!

12 Likes

thanks!!

9 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Silencerstudent I’ll be sure to keep quiet about all this. :shushing_face:
:slight_smile:

11 Likes

Glad to have you here and I know the work you put in will be very much appreciated on Full30!!

11 Likes

thanks brother. gunna take some getting used to navigating this place

12 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome!

9 Likes

Welcome to Full30 silencerstudent!

Neither do the Feds. I’d love to see a class action lawsuit.

11 Likes

@Silencerstudent welcome to full30.

12 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC

10 Likes

Welcome @Silencerstudent

11 Likes

Welcome from KY.

11 Likes

@Silencerstudent, hello and welcome to the FULL 30 :+1:

11 Likes

Welcome!