Silly String

Dont tell the Feds, but we had one just like this

10 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Rubies-Unisex-Adults-Ghostbusters-Proton-Accessory/dp/B07NJPXK5J/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=ghostbusters+proton+pack&qid=1602245340&sr=8-9

It fires Silly String! California will definitely ban it soon. :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

Have you ever seen that silly string catch fire that COULD be turned into a flame thrower. We just don’t know it yet. :rofl:

13 Likes

Yes, That crap is highly flammable.

13 Likes

BurntWeenie

:laughing:

13 Likes
11 Likes

Jeff300,
Yes, I do remember doing that with the Silly String :rofl::joy:

13 Likes

I remember cruising the park as a teenager and a girl I liked was driving the opposite direction. It was nice, windows were down; hard to miss my '72 split bumper with 50’s on the back and a hood scoop on the front. When she saw me she smiled so wide (with that big sexy retainer) right as we were about to pass each other. Then… Buh-Bam, I hit her right square in the mouth with that can of Silly String I was hiding below the window sill -was completely unintentional, but in my mind’s eye to this day I can still see that crap filling her mouth and face up. :dizzy_face: She veered off the road a little, braked hard, and got out flapping her ass off running after me picking string out of her hair. The speed limit in the park was like 5mph so I didn’t get very far laughing my ass off the whole way with her looking like a blind zombie in tow. I stopped. My buddy and her friend were out of our respective cars by then hurling insults at each other. Meanwhile, me and retainer face were at the onset of making out. Yep… Silly String. Good for picking up chicks, but tastes like shit. :wink:

13 Likes

:joy: very descriptive!

11 Likes

That sounds like a story joe bob would tell.lol

10 Likes

Close, but there was no mention of a gay bar and nobody got hurt. Plus she had black hair. Thus…

9 Likes

Or dry humping Asian wrestlers

9 Likes

:yep: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Isia Goat Date

When did he switch to Asian wrestlers?

9 Likes

I’ve created a silly string monster. :astonished:

alive

Forgive me. :pray:

:wink:

11 Likes

Like napalm in a can. :thinking: :nerd_face: :bulb:

11 Likes

She would kick your ass
proxy-image

3 Likes

Belt Fed would have a heart attack the minute she mounted him

5 Likes

SHE gonna kick your ass too

5 Likes

I have a history of getting excited when rolling with Asian chicks…might get me in trouble

5 Likes