Sitting down to watch the best damn Western ever made.

Never heard of it.

1 Like

Amazon Prime my friend. There are some good shows on Amazon Prime a lot of people miss. Iā€™m also watching, albeit very slowly, Fortitude, The Expanse and a few others as well.

3 Likes

Is that like Netflix and Hulu?

2 Likes

Yes. We ditched cable a few years ago so we only stream now. Amazon Prime has some shows that are definitely hidden gems. Most people who have Prime donā€™t know they get the steaming content for free.

6 Likes

I havenā€™t got around to Amazon prime , yet. I plan to. Right now i have a hd antenna, i get about 30 channels. I also use my ps4 and have free Pluto tv app, it has some decent channels too! Then some free streaming services. Crackle, & Tubi tv. Both have movies & series.

5 Likes

Yes
But the final scene and lines implies but never says who he really was.
Macabre meets revenge.

4 Likes

There are some real gems on there, and Iā€™ve seen Tin Star which did turn out good,

and

5 Likes

Everyone is wrong. Lethal Weapon was set in L.A. Thatā€™s the west. Ergo, Lethal Weapon is a western and is, therefore the best western movie. Itā€™s, also, a tie for the best Christmas movie with Die Hardā€¦also, technically, a western.

5 Likes

Dont be that guyā€¦

4 Likes

I like both westerns he dies in but thatā€™s not the reason

3 Likes

The Shootist is one of the best movies ever made, imo. Cowboys felt cheesy, tbh.

2 Likes

JACKASS!!!
Loved that show!!!

2 Likes

Everything mentioned here is great shows.
But HPD stands alone in so many ways.

When ever I watched that movie I always said.
I Wanna Be That Guy!!!

1 Like

Anything with Clint Eastwood, Sam Elliott, Tom Sellick. Like unfogiven or Montie Walsh.

4 Likes

best damn Western ever made?

5 Likes

I thought Lonesome Dove was pretty awesome even though it was made for TV.

Not the best and some may find them kind of cheesy, but I enjoyed both Young Guns films when they came out some time in the late 80ā€™s or so.

7 Likes