SN pic of the day

@Regran_ed from @cgsgroup - Working hard in the shop on the Nautilus line and Helios line. If you want the quietest rifle cans, you’ve come to the right place. No gimmicks or twisted wording, we let our cans do the talking. .
#suppressedfest #nfareview #cgsgroup #glock17 #gunsdaily #weaponsdaily #dontdragmydumpster #dbdoesntmatter #ar15 #chaos #quiettime - #regrann

5 Likes

@Regran_ed from @suppressed_nation - @Regran_ed from @hansohn_brothers - RMS2 Hopaii, coming soon … www.HansohnBrothers.com#builtforbattle #hopaii #556nato #silencer #suppressor #2amendment #nfa #silencersarelegal #knowsilence - #regrann - #regrann

7 Likes

Mmmm green tip

4 Likes

What’s your idea of #preciousmetals ? #gold #silver ? I prefer #titanium, #copper , #brass and #lead #energeticarmament #nyx mod2
#investmentsforthefuture #precisionmade #madeinamerica #ineedppk

6 Likes

suppressednation:

I think it is a good idea to have some precious metals and semi-precious metals. Glad to see you have accumulated a nice amount.

4 Likes

Thats not an actual silver suppressor is it?

1 Like

How cool would that be? I’d donate it to make one lol but that suppressor is titanium

3 Likes

To me, at this point of time and life… Titanium, copper, aluminum, brass, steel, polymer, and lead… are the precious metals I care about. :grin::crossed_swords:

4 Likes

I agree 100%:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have a question for you…

1 Like

RogueGunnWorks:

who do you have a question for?

1 Like

He had messaged me.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: looks like he had one for you too

2 Likes

@Regran_ed from @torrentsuppressors - Which one do you want?
The #ShushYourGun family!
www.torrentsuppressors.com
#Suppressor 556 #30cal 9mm #22lr #Silencer #TorrentSuppressors 2a #GunsDaily #nfa - #regrann

7 Likes

https://gatdaily.com/suppressor-meltdown-how-many-rounds-can-one-take/?trk_msg=2FHLQD8610PKN1VQD41L8U7K10&trk_contact=E2L3JVFFFGEJ2DUEO2CPASEHH0&trk_module=new&trk_sid=ALIOMCBDR1O7B8E7BVCH3FTN4G

7 Likes

Reposted from @texasnighthunter - I think it’s a given that #pewingatnight is what we’re best at, but sometimes it’s fun to#pewfaraway @justin.p.morris has the perfect rig to do just that! It’s a @nemo_arms in 300 Win Mag and this thing is real good at #pewsohard
#300winmag @nightforce_optics @laruetactical #longdistance #steelrain #longrangeshooting - #regrann

5 Likes

Range day today. What looks good with a white background?

9 Likes

SSCN0548

My Charger, Gemtech Outback IID…more fun than a man can stand…lol

6 Likes

My 80% AR SBR Surefire SOCOM QD…

6 Likes

We all know they are really yours. It’s a ploy…

4 Likes