SN pic of the day

IMG_20181101_055656_055

@Regran_ed from @mid_america_ammo - Any long range shooters out there? Check out what we offer in 6.5 Creedmoor and .224 Valkyrie, both on sale TODAY :us:

#iggunslingers #bulkammo #weaponsdaily #gunlife #gunsofinstagram #longrangeshooting #65creedmoor #224valkyrie #precisionrifle #rifle #shooters #rangeday #rangetime - #regrann

6 Likes

@Regran_ed from @dkkemp_ - Dropped the hammer on a South Texas cull buck #killshotlife #suppressednation #cullbuck whitetail #savage #model10 #ranchin - #regrann

9 Likes

@Regran_ed from @t.macked - Anyone else having fun this weekend. It’s going to be Good Times USA. #pewpew #thermal #nightvision #300blackout @suppressed_nation #goodtimes #hoghunting #afterdark @trijicon_eo #suppressed #pewpewpew 2a hunting america texas #texashunting #nightvision @pofusa - #regrann

7 Likes

@Regran_ed from @crotac - Day #6 and @kristylee15 was back up with her itchy trigger finger, and we were off to try and call in a few coyotes. 5 minutes into a sequence we had a pretty hard charger up the fence line and Kristy laid the hammer to the chest of this big Idaho male coyote! It’s was pretty epic and a first for us all! coyote #coyotehunting #predatorhunting #mdi #songdog #furdown #wekillcoyotes #calfkiller #suppressednation #nightforceoptics @nightforce_optics @tbac_suppressors PC :camera_flash: @tydox - #regrann

8 Likes

@Regran_ed from @dirty6882bird - #silencerco #saker #saker556k #omega9k - #regrann

6 Likes

@Regran_ed from @huntunited - “The shorty”. Fast becoming my favorite firearm @huntunited #remington700 #boltaction #rifle #hsprecision #silencerco #leupold #gunsofinstagram #outdoors #cuernoviejogear #cvg - #regrann

7 Likes

@Regran_ed from @cgsgroup - Working hard in the shop on the Nautilus line and Helios line. If you want the quietest rifle cans, you’ve come to the right place. No gimmicks or twisted wording, we let our cans do the talking. .
#suppressedfest #nfareview #cgsgroup #glock17 #gunsdaily #weaponsdaily #dontdragmydumpster #dbdoesntmatter #ar15 #chaos #quiettime - #regrann

5 Likes

@Regran_ed from @suppressed_nation - @Regran_ed from @hansohn_brothers - RMS2 Hopaii, coming soon … www.HansohnBrothers.com#builtforbattle #hopaii #556nato #silencer #suppressor #2amendment #nfa #silencersarelegal #knowsilence - #regrann - #regrann

7 Likes

Mmmm green tip

4 Likes

What’s your idea of #preciousmetals ? #gold #silver ? I prefer #titanium, #copper , #brass and #lead #energeticarmament #nyx mod2
#investmentsforthefuture #precisionmade #madeinamerica #ineedppk

6 Likes

suppressednation:

I think it is a good idea to have some precious metals and semi-precious metals. Glad to see you have accumulated a nice amount.

4 Likes

Thats not an actual silver suppressor is it?

1 Like

How cool would that be? I’d donate it to make one lol but that suppressor is titanium

3 Likes

To me, at this point of time and life… Titanium, copper, aluminum, brass, steel, polymer, and lead… are the precious metals I care about. :grin::crossed_swords:

4 Likes

I agree 100%:sunglasses:

4 Likes

I have a question for you…

1 Like

RogueGunnWorks:

who do you have a question for?

1 Like

He had messaged me.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: looks like he had one for you too

2 Likes

@Regran_ed from @torrentsuppressors - Which one do you want?
The #ShushYourGun family!
www.torrentsuppressors.com
#Suppressor 556 #30cal 9mm #22lr #Silencer #TorrentSuppressors 2a #GunsDaily #nfa - #regrann

7 Likes