Sneaky Pete đź‘Ť

Well I’m not the reviewing type but this category needs help and its too damn hot so a break is needed,

my new holster arrived a couple days ago and my initial thought was its too big, but its actually a very easy item to wear

my wife grabbed a photo while loading the trailer, I’ve been able to wear this in the car, in/out, around town, just so far no issues

I also picked up an extra mag holder and they tossed in a tiny gerber, very sharp

9 Likes

Very interesting. I like how nondescript it is. :cool:

6 Likes

Thats very cool!! Eliminating gun print.

5 Likes

does give a whole new meaning to concealed carried
course this thread is useless with out a link to be able to purchase…

4 Likes

I think this proves Robert is a bot! That pack says 'Power Pack", he’s battery-powered! I knew it!

3 Likes

Google-Fu yields the following (several different options available for $69.95):

2 Likes

Same here. Very stealthy. :+1:

3 Likes

huh, first rule to good reviews I bet :worried:

2 Likes

I’ve seen print ads for the Sneaky Pete in gun mags. But always thought if it’s advertised all over the place, everyone will know what it is. Not really sneaky then.
But most folks afraid of the sight of a gun don’t read those mags so wouldn’t know it if they saw it.
Wish it said nothing rather than Power Pack. Nobody runs around with a power pack unless they’re dragging around an oxygen machine.

3 Likes

FAIL!! No Star BM holster. Utter and complete failure. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I have one… you can only carry little guns in them :frowning:

3 Likes

LOL,

I prefer OC and this is close, FL does not get the bear part of keep and bear very well

its concealed, and they have other options aside from the battery pack, but I figured the alligator skin one might be mistaken for a wallet or other grab and run valuable, this looks a lot less worthwhile to attempt to run off with,

I hope

4 Likes

Anyone tried the urban carry G2 holster, heard some good and bad reviews on it but I tend to take it with a grain of salt…just curious if someone has one??

3 Likes

Yeah. My grandson got me one as a gift. Doesn’t work for me. I had a hell of a time not launching my gun across the room.
Had to pull kinda hard for the bulk of the gun to clear my belt. At that point it’s free. If the bad guy was in front of me I pretty much just tossed him my gun.

I could have practiced more with it but…

I’m happy with my hip carry IWB.

YMMV

4 Likes

If it said colostomy bag on it nobody would f****** touch it, I doubt even a cop would want to search it at that point LOL

6 Likes

Your MIGHTY WOMAN embroiders !

5 Likes

That she does! :thinking: :bulb:

5 Likes

[/quote]
I’m happy with my hip carry IWB.

YMMV
[/quote]

@mquinn55 thanks for the input, seemed like a good concept…

3 Likes

Find inexpensive similar “holsters”, custom names/logos,= $70-$80 each! sounds like the perfect small business out of the garage , cash only…

6 Likes

Those are easily made, and therefore customizable as far as size. I could make it for any size gun (well handgun anyway). And I think “Health Monitor” would be a good thing to put on there. No one would think twice about that.

$100.00 - who wants one?

3 Likes