So apple and google remove the gun broker app

What the hell is this? I’m growing increasingly irritated at these damn tech companies discriminating against lawful firearm owning citizens.

7 Likes

I love me some gunbroker!

6 Likes

Although I don’t use the app, that sucks.

7 Likes

Freedom-hating totalitarian scumbags.

6 Likes

Creeping Communism.

4 Likes

I kind of wonder if this why flir quit selling to the public because I’m willing to bet they use some sort of google based programming in their scope

3 Likes

I’ve never used gunbroker, much less the app, but I’ve always noted quirky things on my iPhone when visiting firearm sites, including this forum. My iPhone’s Safari browser stacks my favorite sites based on number of times visited, unless I clear the history and cache. This one was always at the top. Or at least it was until one day it completely disappeared from my favorites list. It eventually clawed its way back to the top given how often I visit. But I always thought it was weird how it disappeared that time, and I wonder if it being a shooting sport site was the reason that happened.

5 Likes

with credit card, whisky and ez chair gunbroker use you :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Indeed. Technology will make it easier for sure.

1 Like

Amazon app store doesn’t have it

1 Like

Too bad we don’t have any billionaires on our side to create some spaces and apps like that for us to use as a community. It sickens me that seemingly all of the technology companies are owned and ran by far left communist bastards.

1 Like

well… having something in the app stores doesn’t mean you can’t run it. An APK is just a file that installs a program - The App stores just make it easy find them and update them. They do some qualifying also I guess to make sure its not going to brick your phone, but if anyone wants to put the gunbroker app on a share/site, that’s a possibility. Wasn’t there an app that would tell you if you were headed to a location that was dumb about guns - like has the no weapons sticker in the window? was that the gun broker one? I could find an app like that handy to avoid the trip back to the car sometimes

1 Like

I’m sure if you jailbreak/root your phone you could easily install apps on them. Problem is most people don’t know how or couldn’t be bothered. Its just a shame we even have to have this conversation you know?

1 Like

I installed the amazon app store from amazon’s app but it kicked it off with chrome, but yeah - shouldn’t be needed

1 Like

At least there’s still Ammoseek.
https://ammoseek.com/

3 Likes

Infowars has mentioned you can save a shortcut on safari and then name them what you want, thus essentially creating an app

is that correct anyone?

1 Like

Apple pffft :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve looked at gunbot sometimes

2 Likes

On my i phone I’ve just added to favorites and that creates the short cut. Frequently visited sites appear and stay on the same screen but are gone when I clean out the cashe and reboot the phone other wise it bogs down some or freezes the screen. The only site I had trouble with and never figured out was 308ar. Robocop tried to help but nothing worked and I figured he had better things to do then help my illiterate self.

1 Like

There’s other ways to access web sites, other than using apple or google.
Try duckduckgo.com or startpage.com.
When did gunbroker start requiring a sign in to access?

3 Likes