so i did a thing

13 Likes

Not only did i not get in trouble but she said “well if it doesnt work out for you just buy another one in a few months”

5 Likes

New to reloading?
Hornady equipment is always high quality.
Nice choice.
Read and Learn is the first step.

7 Likes

No but its been long enough that im going to treat it that way

7 Likes

Nice, welcome to the world or headaches, I mean reloading.

7 Likes

Nice brotha

5 Likes

Welcome to the world of Reloading and the never ending quest for the perfect Load, Cartridge and Bullet combo.:grin:
Also don’t forget to tell your partner how much money you’ll save Reloading your own Ammo it helps…!
Keep this to ourselves, but it doesn’t really work out that way as you always need that extra bit of kit and end up shooting more, which is a good thing…!:rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Reload in SMALL batches initially .
Remember if your doing rifle ammo you need a case trimmer.
PLUS a scale, a measuring device for OAL.
Read some online posts from people who have been reloading forever…
Go the manufacturers website for reloading tips from the manufacturer and compare that information to the information you find online.

8 Likes

Yeah i know all the stuff i need. I didnt buy a kit because i only like bits and pieces of different kits that are available lol. I know i like mmchanical scales over digital ones but i want to have one of each. Im just gonna research all the new stuff these days and build my own kit. I am open to any suggestions.

8 Likes

So very therapeutic. I dont remember it hurting my back as much 20 years ago lol

11 Likes

punching out some primers?

5 Likes

All my current inventory were already hand deprimed. Sizing and cleaning.

4 Likes

38 spl came out good.

5.56 is next

9 Likes

Congratulations! You already know the satisfaction of crafting just the load. Now, we will ask for progress reports…and badger the hell out of you. Enjoy:sarcasm::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Whats your tumbling media?
Looks like metal.

4 Likes

Yeah…stainless steel pins. The tumbler came with 5 lbs of them.

6 Likes

5.56 came out better than expected.

Actual color is right in between the flash and no flash pic

9 Likes

“He went to Jared!”…

8 Likes

Now that’s funny right there! :rofl:

6 Likes

Those pins do a fantastic job!
And I bet they are much easier to clean out the Cob or Shell.

6 Likes