So, I’m William, umm... hi

Very true. The last time I I did that I was at the range. Nothing like dings in your new CZ race gun!

4 Likes

36 posts were split to a new topic: Good parts from Willy the Kids Intro thread

Welcome to Full30, R3TR0.

We all like guns here.

And, a growing bunch of us are from Florida (myself included).

5 Likes

jf89:

why does that matter?

most people I know in Florida moved there at some point - probably more than any other state, it is filled with people from other states.

so, why do you have such a low opinion of Florida and/or Floridians? Really represents a cross section of Americans.

Also, one of Florida’s nicknames is “the Gun Shine State” (an obvious takeoff of another of its nicknames “the sunshine state”. Florida gets this extra nickname (“Gun Shine State”) due to its (overall) friendly gun laws - something you should appreciate.

So, again, I wonder why you are so negative towards Florida/Floridians…?

2 Likes

Do you not go out much?

I think the order of hate puts us at about #5 and for that matter we hate each other :rofl::rofl::rofl:

j/k we celebrate love and equality like no other state, usually I portray the minority

God Bless America

3 Likes

Sorry, Robert, I have never heard the hate you describe.

I would like (prefer) jf89 respond, instead of you, since he made the negative comment.

3 Likes

Alright I’m back, lol I was tired I needed some sleep. What’s up?

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I was born in one of the most liberal states in the US. The city in which I was born in pretty much outlawed civilian concealed or open carry. Try to guess what state it is.

R3TR0:

First guess = Washington, D.C.

Second guess = Chicago, IL

And the answer is…?

1 Like

Minneapolis?

1 Like

jf89:

thank you for your feedback.

you have a strange way of showing your being a fan. Why don’t you do your ‘messing with Robert’ in a more unique way, as there is a growing number of us Floridians here in Full30 that like our state and don’t need your badmouthing it.

Regarding the ‘most entertaining criminals’ comment - not sure what you find entertaining about them, but I have found the more horrific criminals (serial killers), mostly come from or do their crimes in the more liberal states. Could be the lack of ability of most citizens to defend themselves from such evildoers? Yet another reason to be pro-gun.

Regarding my ‘midwest’ flair - I have spent over 20 years in the Midwest, so could be that.

1 Like

It’s actually New York. I was born in Manhattan

3 Likes

So… anything you guys wanna discuss?

1 Like