So, I'm in the hospital

When they wheeled me back from the recovery room, even with my flying on drugs, I noticed the room number as I was rolled in. I had them fix it.

23 Likes

obviously, you misspelled Sig :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

:joy: praying for your speedy recovery Dan!

12 Likes

Get well soon, you’re needed to control some of these rowdy members.

13 Likes

No they didnt , he is a man.

10 Likes

Well shit, hope you get feeling better. Maybe save some drugs back I will trade you ammo for them :hushed:

7 Likes

Haven’t been out of bed yet. Surgery was around 3 hours. I get to go home tomorrow. Until then, this odd my view

I’m getting bored

14 Likes

https://www.nationstates.net/

maybe that will help

11 Likes

I’m struggling to keep my eyes open

10 Likes

good, then it helped

8 Likes

That picture of yer foot reminds me of @LonewolfMcQuade head after he shaves it with a dull razor and has to bandage it all up.

8 Likes

shhhh, :shushing_face: he’s sleeping

8 Likes

Praying for a successful and speedy recovery.

10 Likes

I hope all is better tomorrow and you can start literally kicking ass.

11 Likes

Hope this does the trick and you feel better soon.

11 Likes

This might take a while. Already talking about the other ankle. Plus the big toe on both feet. After that it’s the knees followed by the hips. Right shoulder might need some work. But if I can get some of the weight off it when using a cane, it might stop hurting so much

12 Likes

Damn @Tactical_Reviews !!
Wouldn’t it be easier & less painful to just transplant your brain into a 20 year olds body? Send us a pic of desirable candidates & we’ll handle the rest…

14 Likes

Something I’ve learned with Jeeps.

Once you start fixing worn out parts, it’s best to just fix everything.

…and upgrade as many parts as possible, while you’re doing it.

Did you ask them if there is an option for a lift?

12 Likes

I was going to ask if I could get both ankles done at the same time and add an inch. Then when the knees are done, add an inch, then the hips, add another inch

11 Likes

Get well soon.

10 Likes