so many things coming to a head in the USA (Impeachment)

I’ve been wondering just what the demoncraps end game was with it. They have to know they’re pissing untold numbers of people off and do they ever expect to be elected after the crap they’ve pulled?

This is a possible explanation.

It’s nice of them to give us a time frame as to when the next war could begin. Yeah, grabbing power and putting anyone unelected in the white house will surely work. We’ll know very soon if Pelosi passes off the impeachment to the Senate or not whether this is their plan.

7 Likes

The winds of fate are blowing steadily toward its culmination worldwide.

3 Likes

My first response was too cryptic. What I was trying to get at was - and this won’t resonate with everyone - what’s happening to our country is unstoppable. What’s happening around the world is likewise unstoppable. Me, I call it the work of Satan and the will of God, moving toward the fulfillment of John’s prophecy. You might likewise call it the natural progression of the history of mankind, because the likes of what we’re seeing DOES have historical precedence. In that I believe in Christ, I am COUNTING on everything going to shit, because it has to in order to make room for the rise of the beast. If you aren’t into that, then all I say is, you can’t expect our beautiful national homeostasis to last forever, based simply on our understanding of the tendency of mankind to spoil.

Long story shorter, the easier truth is probably so much more dull. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is all a show, to take us off the path of figuring out just how goddamned extensive and infuriating the trafficking of children for sex slaves and adrenochrome REALLY is.

My point is, don’t get wrapped around the handle over all this. What’s happening cannot be stopped. “Buckle up, Dorothy, because Kansas is going bye bye.”

5 Likes

the senate will not bow down and do what pelosi wants…she knows her and her horde of Traitors will get shot down, she and others in the end will profit from all this. the game is always about money.

4 Likes

What I wonder is what is going on behind our backs that they don’t want us paying attention to while they’re trying to distract everyone with this ridiculous political dog and pony show.

5 Likes

Yeah, people are turned off without comfort words accompanied by butterflies, flowers or clowns

The old testament agrees

and so does the new

5 Likes

You’ll get no argument from me 0311B and Robert. I want it to happen as well. I’ve been known to tell folks not to even try to stop it, just have the means at hand to keep law and order on a local scale. Trying to stop it means we’re fighting the Almighty. Good luck with that fight.

7 Likes

Let’s think about this question. Let’s say that they hold the impeachment and wont send it to the senate for trial until after the election.

House seats and senate seats are counted as popular votes (for the most part) and have no electoral college holding back a majority rule. This will enable them to use this as a political add to push people to the vote. I’m saying this can overturn trump, I really don’t think it will because of the electoral college, but it damn sure can work for the senate.

6 Likes

A few ass beatings should be administered. I never hit a woman, but I might get damn close on Pelosi, Waters and a couple more. now the bug eyed guy and the bulldog faced one I would knock out and be happy about it. might even take their damn wallet to recover some of my tax money they wasted.

6 Likes

This is not possible according to the 20th Amendment, section 3. In the unlikely case the President-elect is deemed unqualified, the Vice President-elect would serve as President.

Also, this amendment Section 1 defined the date the terms begin so that the newly elected Senators and Representatives are the ones certifying the election. With all this bullshit, I’m thinking we will have both the House and the Senate by that time. (At least I hope so).

4 Likes

If she doesn’t send the articals of impeachment to the Senate by jan6 there is a way for the Senate to go to court and make her send them. This will not drag on long.

3 Likes

That doesn’t change the fact that they can use this to bring out voters in 2020 and I think that’s their ultimate goal

3 Likes

I really hope you’re right.

3 Likes

A valid warning on the effects of this if successful

6 Likes

“Now I understand everyone’s shit’s emotional right now. But I’ve got a 3 point plan that’s going to fix EVERYTHING.”
-President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

7 Likes

LOL is that a fact, you finally done with your house?

5 Likes

Welcome back @ThisOldGun

4 Likes