So when do we march on Washington?

Hello world!
I’m already tired of all of this gun ban stuff. Is anyone organizing a rally or empty holster protest or anything?

6 Likes

It would be better to meet them on our own ground Molon Labe!

4 Likes

Probably not till after football is over, oh wait, basketball as well. Then people will go.
Hmmm, hold on… OK after you have done all the man stuff your wife needs done, and if she gives you any gas money.
Well, then the vacation that has been planned, you can’t put that off… and can’t miss out on the popular reality shows…
People will always have an excuse. Of course after some people do march, and make their meaning clear, and politicians get the message and back off, then all of the “men” at home will join in saying “look what we did”.
“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot”. –Mark Twain

8 Likes

You make a great point. When people ask who I like for the super bowl, I ask them if they know why the Romans built the Colosseum. I don’t get invited out much anymore. LOL

3 Likes

Its sad that I hear, we need to do something but most that say this set around waiting for somebody else to do it, or most don’t care until it’s affecting them. I think we should have a gathering, to show them we can get United under the Constitution & the Bill of Rights.

2 Likes

I hate to point this out, but disagreeing with governments in a peaceful manner has never worked out in history. Try reading the art of war and unintended consequences. In the end we will all have to make our own very hard decisions. Remember it’s hard to be the first one to stand up when it looks like no one else will. It only took 3% the last time. Keep a clear and calm out look.

4 Likes

We march today, but only if @Sonny goes with us.

4 Likes

Type @Sonny Bring me my gun for more help

Bring out your dead!

4 Likes

Bring out your dead is so fitting :rofl:

5 Likes

Was hopin he would find a girl bot there. some weird folks there. Ehh, weird folks are everywhere.lol

5 Likes