So Who Want's The Government to Compost Their Bodies ?

Might make the food taste like shit. Theres a reason animals dont ever eat liberals.

2 Likes

Good point.

2 Likes

I can see it

History repeats

Aktion T4

Starts soft, voluntary, then sold as a way to make people who cost society turn and benefit society

Nazi officials assigned people to this program largely based on their economic productivity. The Nazis referred to the program’s victims as “burdensome lives” and “useless eaters.”

from the economic gain , to social, then political

5 Likes

If you ever have the opportunity to watch a body being cremated, don’t.
A friend who used to work for the EPA had to occasionally inspect crematoriums to be sure they weren’t polluting.
He said it was enough to give a person nightmares.
The body being cremated looks just like a person being burned alive.
Twisting and writhing like it was trying to escape the flames.
It’s just the tendons and muscles reacting to the heat, but no fun at all to have to watch.
I always thought it would have been best if mother nature had designed us to just vanish when we give up our ghosts.

7 Likes

Still not the same thing as usig them as compost. There is no ethical issues with creamation, the body is already dead. That is not the issue with human composting, imo.

2 Likes

It’s all fun & games till you find a Dick in your eggplant!

3 Likes

If the Eco-Terrorists want that done with their bodies then more power to them.
But don’t fertilize my food or lawn with it.
Non GMO and now Non HR (Human remains) labeling is next.
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.
Isn’t that what the Bible says?
Don’t see any mention of Guts to Tomatoes in the book anywhere…

5 Likes

Compost me? WTF do I care - I’m DEAD.

Old saying… “Firearm is just another tool- turns worthless humans into valuable fertilizer”

4 Likes

many states do not require any kind of a funeral home burial…In WV you do not have to be embalmed or buried in any kind of a Law required casket…you can be buried on your own property in a hole if that is what you want, just have family call local medical examiner to pronounce you dead and supply the state the burial location of your body…

8 Likes

Same in Missouri you just have to be in the ground within 24 hours.

6 Likes