Some Basic 10mm Testing

The Redneck Ballistic Apparatus got some more use, this time with a little 10mm. What is YOUR favorite 10mm ammo?

10 Likes

jello man

or industrial strength gelatin and food colour

9 Likes

eh, food color, maybe but really not looking to spend more money than i have too you know.

9 Likes

maybe i need to start a viewer funded jello drive? LOL

10 Likes

That which I have!

10 Likes

Use red that way when you are done it looks like someone slaughtered a hog. We did that with a 500 s&w . Bystanders were splattered a little bit.

10 Likes

NO JOKE!

10 Likes

i just ain’t big on making a mess on my range, the more i screw up the more i have to clean, cover up, rebuild, etc… i DO NOT like to work, that is why i make youtube videos LOL

9 Likes

No cleanup needed just wait for it to rain a couple of times and it’s all gone.

10 Likes

look at what you have spent so far - or have you been raiding construction sites trash piles again…

hey what you don’t spatter you can always eat

10 Likes

you don’t ever know when it will rain in Texas and i am out on the range every single day, maybe even more than once

9 Likes

eat jello? what do you think, i am like 80 or something? gross… now i can use them in waffles, cakes and other things i guess

10 Likes

All things 10 mm get a big thumbs-up from me👍
These are some of my favorite hunting and home, personal defense loads.

9 Likes

Those Buffalo Bore and Double Tap look pretty serious

8 Likes

Most definitely the Double Tap and Buffalo Bore are good stuff.The gray boxes are all Underwood ammo, all 3 brands are all extremely impressive👍

9 Likes

Dude… what do you have against water jugs? They were just sitting there not bothering anyone and bam a bullet fucking blows their brains out (yea that was a modified My Cousin Vinny reference). :rofl:

8 Likes

yep, i blame it on the youts

8 Likes

I have spent some time in Texas . My oldest kid lives just north of Houston and they seem to get alot of rain . And if it dosnt rain the fire ants will clean it up.

8 Likes

this is true but i don’t want to have to then get rid of the freaking fire ants on my range either LOL

8 Likes

Where is your sense of adventure?

7 Likes