Some Basic 10mm Testing

The Redneck Ballistic Apparatus got some more use, this time with a little 10mm. What is YOUR favorite 10mm ammo?

9 Likes

jello man

or industrial strength gelatin and food colour

9 Likes

eh, food color, maybe but really not looking to spend more money than i have too you know.

9 Likes

maybe i need to start a viewer funded jello drive? LOL

9 Likes

That which I have!

9 Likes

Use red that way when you are done it looks like someone slaughtered a hog. We did that with a 500 s&w . Bystanders were splattered a little bit.

9 Likes

NO JOKE!

9 Likes

i just ain’t big on making a mess on my range, the more i screw up the more i have to clean, cover up, rebuild, etc… i DO NOT like to work, that is why i make youtube videos LOL

8 Likes

No cleanup needed just wait for it to rain a couple of times and it’s all gone.

9 Likes

look at what you have spent so far - or have you been raiding construction sites trash piles again…

hey what you don’t spatter you can always eat

9 Likes

you don’t ever know when it will rain in Texas and i am out on the range every single day, maybe even more than once

8 Likes

eat jello? what do you think, i am like 80 or something? gross… now i can use them in waffles, cakes and other things i guess

9 Likes

All things 10 mm get a big thumbs-up from me👍
These are some of my favorite hunting and home, personal defense loads.

8 Likes

Those Buffalo Bore and Double Tap look pretty serious

7 Likes

Most definitely the Double Tap and Buffalo Bore are good stuff.The gray boxes are all Underwood ammo, all 3 brands are all extremely impressive👍

8 Likes

Dude… what do you have against water jugs? They were just sitting there not bothering anyone and bam a bullet fucking blows their brains out (yea that was a modified My Cousin Vinny reference). :rofl:

7 Likes

yep, i blame it on the youts

7 Likes

I have spent some time in Texas . My oldest kid lives just north of Houston and they seem to get alot of rain . And if it dosnt rain the fire ants will clean it up.

7 Likes

this is true but i don’t want to have to then get rid of the freaking fire ants on my range either LOL

7 Likes

Where is your sense of adventure?

7 Likes