Some Guns From Netflix Cowboy Bebop Series

Been watching the new Cowboy Bebop, so you knew this was probably gonna come up.

6 Likes

I saw the first episode and really liked it. I was wondering about the guns they used, too. Unfortunately, either my iPhone or Full30 is messing up, and the video won’t load when I click on it. I’ll try watching it again when the gremlins clear up.

6 Likes

There’s a posse rounded up to take care of them for good, likely going to take a bit more time but its being properly planned

5 Likes

Yeah, great show!

3 Likes

Finally saw Clovertac’s video. I had to go to full30’s homepage and from there search for the video in order to watch it. Looks like the video locks up when you try to go straight from the link in Clovertac’s original post.

Anyway, nice info on the guns used! That Jericho looks nice, as does the Walther. I just saw episode 2 and am hooked. Very cool show, and it’s good to see John Cho again. Haven’t seen him since the Harold & Kumar movies. Looks like he’s gotten in fighting shape, too.

4 Likes

yeah it is kind of cool to see him step into some different type of acting roles

4 Likes