Some of my Junk....

A few pics for you guys, my gun room which I have a lot to do yet and some of my toys…SSCN0628

17 Likes

SSCN0627

13 Likes

SSCN0625

14 Likes

SSCN0624

13 Likes

SSCN0623

13 Likes

SSCN0622

13 Likes

So so clean lol I love seeing gun rooms and reloading spaces!! You got a nice area!

11 Likes

LOL…maybe a description would be nice…first pic is my 6.5x300 which gave me fits and my Ruger Precision rimfire in 17 HMR with a Vortex Diamondback 4x16 Tactical, second pic is PSA AR9 and Ruger Charger TD with Gemtech Suppressor…3 rd gun pic is the new Bergara Ridge in 308 with another Diamondback Tactical and them my Stoeger M3000…workbench, and mags which was on another topic here.

11 Likes

I try to keep everything in it’s place, I still have a ways to go, got to mount my other press and setup trimmer and a few other things.

10 Likes

SSCN0621

my Ruger Ranch 7.62x39, I have a Cabela’s branded 1x6 scope on it.

11 Likes

SSCN0170

my ugly mug on a rock climbing trip a few years ago…

12 Likes

I’m getting ready to redo my room. I’m going to swap my bench up some. Instead of having so many things mounted across the bench I’m going to get some inline fabrication qd mounts. That way I can run any of my presses, trimmers and even vice in that one area and hang them on the wall when not in use. Keep my bench a lot cleaner.

11 Likes

It definitely takes work to keep it all up, You just have to keep at it. Neatness counts tons when reloading.

9 Likes

Great thread thank you!

8 Likes

I’m not much with a camera…lol…

6 Likes

@rjburk you’re doin pretty good. Don’t let anyone otherwise

5 Likes

Nice area, plenty of room. nothing wrong with your camera work either.

6 Likes

Gun room looks great, firearms look awesome, rock climbing, I’ll use the spotting scope from the ground and tell you where to get you’re next hand hold. :+1:

7 Likes

Great collection

6 Likes

That is part of it…lol…

4 Likes