Some of my Junk....

Thanks for the kind replies…

6 Likes

That is a nice setup there.
I can’t lie though. I avoided the thread because I was of being [spoiler]dick[/spoiler]-rolled with a different kind of junk. :rofl: :scream:

6 Likes

SSCN0631

this is my 10.5 SBR with Surefire QD SOCOM Suppressor.

9 Likes

SSCN0632

Two of my favorites, PSA 10.5 KS47 with brace and Mossberg Shockwave with brace, the KS 47 also has a Hard Charger side charger that turns it into a totally different rifle, I mean pistol…lol

8 Likes

Nice rigs & room! You built all the wood work? (Bench,shelves,cabinets)? Looks great

5 Likes

Thanks, the cabinets are the ready to stain type Lowes sales, I made the top and shelves, I am undecided on color of stain.

7 Likes

The Hard Charger makes it a totally different rifle in a good way?

Welcome to the board!

4 Likes

In a real good way, racking it to load the rifle is so much faster and easier…

5 Likes

Nice. I’ve been watching them online, but haven’t pulled the trigger on the purchase yet.

4 Likes

I have one on my AR9 also, well worth the money.

5 Likes

On a side note I also like to weld and fabricate stuff, a few pics of my garage…SSCN0639 SSCN0640 SSCN0641

I have my tubing bender mounted to anchors so I can move it when not using it, my Mig and Tig welders, Torches, metal rack with a good amount of round and square tube for projects.

11 Likes

Wow, wish I were near you I’d be visiting for sure, nice :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

come on over…

7 Likes

Really nice set up, I got so much stuff hangin on my walls you can’t see the wall.lol

5 Likes

You can take down those autographed village people posters already.

6 Likes

is he supposed to ship them to you?

5 Likes

He only wanted the bieber ones, I sent them already.

6 Likes

sorry @rjburk you didn’t put a DND notice up (do not derail)

5 Likes

Joe Bob started it.

5 Likes

derail is the life of any forum…lol…

6 Likes