Some of my Junk....

What were you doing with them in the first place?

6 Likes

He said they were targets… never would say what he was shooting at them with.

7 Likes

They should be sticky enough to put up without tape already, so what are you doing with them now?

4 Likes

I dont need to hear about your fun-time last night.

4 Likes

a few pics of my home project I have been working on, a steel enclosure around my back door next to garage door, not done yet, still have gate to build and finish end plate where gate will be mounted, 1.5 and 1 inch square tubing, 1/2 rebar and a lot of cutting and welding. I did not want everything to look the same so I mixed up the design and just let it become what it is…SSCN0663

11 Likes

SSCN0662

12 Likes

SSCN0666

10 Likes

I do not look forward to cleaning it and painting…I concreted in 4x4’ to mount it on and ran 2 kickers to the house for strength and stability, still have to do protection from wall to the ground, have not decided on how I will do that yet. keeps me busy and at home. I will also finish the front porch once I finish with this.

9 Likes

Man, when they say quarantine, you take that stuff seriously.

9 Likes

I’m not afraid of anyone coming in, I’m afraid of what I will do if someone gets in…lol, I got to keep all my babies nice and safe.

9 Likes

Nobody wants yer gerbil collection.

9 Likes

you need to meet one of my gerbils…a 168 grain one…lol…

9 Likes

No thanks, Joe Bob tells me yer gerbs are used to dark and smelly places and have nasty fur. Also they run from PVC pipe.

5 Likes

only joe bob could make up stuff like that about anybody, his long term experience is very scary…

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

I have to go back to work tomorrow so I can get some rest…

7 Likes

How thick are the zombies in your area?

8 Likes

Meth heads are pretty bad, the virus has not stopped them…

8 Likes

Is this genuinely inspired by recent events?

7 Likes

no, I planned well before the virus hit, I had the basic framework already done on front porch before the current chaos, I decided to do the back and finish it first, I wanted to make my home secure as possible from day one. I have too much stuff to afford losing anything. I will also as time and money permits fence in my driveway area and other end of house so my driveway and small backyard is as secure as possible.

9 Likes