Somebody Left The Front Door Open!

Boating accidents seem to be pretty common among firearm owners.
I wonder what the connection could be? :thinking:

8 Likes

Not sure excatly. However I have learned things are not always as they seem…

8 Likes

@WillieB welcome to full30.

7 Likes

@Belt-Fed

Oh, I don’t know, he has come back in different names more than once.

6 Likes

@WillieB

Welcome to the forum from Florida and beyond.

Looks like even pro-bi-den boat owners have similar troubles.

6 Likes

@Ridgewalker

Very funny! Didn’t see that black image was a cat, at first.

6 Likes

Welcome from Florida!

5 Likes

Those pictures reminded me- the kid and I have talked about taking up magnet fishing. There are a lot of rivers and ponds around here. Live close to a couple of towns with questionable character. Might be able to find some new guns for the collection! :grin:

Thanks again to everyone for the welcome. There are definitely some interesting threads here. I just might have to bring my toothbrush and spend the night next weekend.

6 Likes

and in different densities of melatonin…

7 Likes

OK, so now that I’ve been around for a couple of days, I guess it’s time for full disclosure.

I was recently banned from The Firearms Forum because I had the audacity to criticize the administration’s scorched earth method of moderation. I never violated any forum rules or did anything too far out of line in the 5+ years I was there. However, questioning their recent move to more heavy handed moderation tactics was just too much for them to handle. I was banned on the grounds that “User doesn’t want to follow a few simple rules.” Although… I guess what really threw them over the edge was when I cancelled my premium membership. That’s when they finally dropped the banhammer on me. Up until that point they just started locking all my threads in the Suggestions forum. It sucks because I really liked the group over there for the most part. It’s too bad the administration can’t pull the stick out of their ass and learn how to moderate properly.

TBH, I think that is what attracted me to this forum. It is a lot more free flowing than over there. A thread can drift a little bit without a moderator threatening to lock it after the first off topic post. At first, things here seemed a bit disorganized but I’m kinda that way myself. Also, I don’t feel like I’m walking on eggshells here.

But don’t worry. I still won’t put my feet up on the coffee table and I will make every effort to stay within the rulebook. I probably still won’t use a coaster but thanks for having me here anyway.

9 Likes

You’ll be good, i been banned 10 times and still here. Just don’t badmouth that @Robert guy. :rofl:

5 Likes

Now if that @JF89 guy shows back up, he will when he gets back out of jail. give him hell.

6 Likes

eleven now…

6 Likes

Ahhh another liberty loving free speech refugee. The are several of us here. Hence my Avatar. I left 3 of those (whose names will not be spoken by me) behind. Some folks here still participate on them so :person_shrugging:.

Glad somebody left the :door: open and you stumbled through it. :beers:

6 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

I almost joined The High Road with my old TFF moniker just out of spite.
Couldn’t bring myself to do it.

6 Likes

Wait… You can randomly change your user name on this board? :astonished:
If that’s the case, I would really like to go back to my former moniker from that other board I will no longer mention here. I was hesitant to use it here because somebody might rat me out to the other guys but why should I really care? Plus it’s what I am used to on most forums.

7 Likes

Welcome. I don’t care for safe queens or plastic either. Glad to see I’m not alone.

9 Likes

Funny, most of our complaints have been we’re too liberal, almost like we run on some crazy self governing system of law :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

We have some rules posted around somewhere, the basic rule is if its your thread, its your rules, and if its someone else’s… you’ll figure it out

The odd thing about that is the juveniles don’t seem to stick around, almost like they need the heavy handed moderation for some sort of validation :man_shrugging:

God Bless America

8 Likes

Lucky you guy wasn’t here when i owned this place.

7 Likes