Soro's preps his post Election Army.

9 Likes

Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’

That’s a good thing because when they come to my house that is exactly where i plan to send them!

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

13 Likes

Good luck with that. All they will do is destroy more blue states and cities. I could care less except my tax money will go to them to rebuild.

6 Likes

The left is losing votes by being so extreme , Soros will just feed into that. He’s wanted in numerous countries for political meddling yet Russia is the supposed issue :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Why hasn’t one of our secret alphabet agencies taken him out yet? What does he have on them?

6 Likes

He is a major player on a global level. He is above the American government and they either get paid or fear him.

6 Likes

So what? It’s an act of war or something to take him out? What does that even mean? Especially if he’s wanted in so many other countries for meddling.

6 Likes

Citizenship

6 Likes

Because they only fight in front of us. They all work for the same side in the end.

7 Likes

Money and power make the world go around and he has both. He is untouchable by the law or government, look at his record. He is a puppeteer

7 Likes

The oddest thing is when discussing him and his past, no one on the left believes he changed his name, was taken under the wing of a nazi and then stole from his own people, calling it “the best time of his life”.

Then i post the interview with dan rather(?) and they call his words a lie. :hear_no_evil:

6 Likes

That right there! Makes no sense, if you or your ancestors bought something he stole you are shamed into giving it back. They hunted down and jailed a lowly prison guard nazi and extradited him from America but this bastard gets a pass, you don’t even hear Israel complaining. Could it be there is an establishment that runs things behind the scenes, plans wars and depressions for profit, bankster gangsters that produce this running play for the people?
2DC5828A-FA4F-4506-81D0-FB3394DAA40A

5 Likes

7 Likes