Space Force and UFO's

Space Force was on the drawing boards for a long time. Some say it already existed.

Maybe. What is this?

4 Likes

Sure they admit the existence of them. Interestingly though they don’t seem all that concerned…

5 Likes

Well worth the DL and read. It is unclassified.

4 Likes

Note the date when this happened… If it did…

A beam of energy shooting down next to our Space Communications Wing base…. resulting in a physical hot spot being detected.

Interesting, no?

5 Likes

I like UFO stuff. I am actually starting to think that they may exist. I was questionable on this topic for a long time

4 Likes

There is something there. What it/they are is the question. If the military is not worried about them there are only a few basic possibilities.

1. It is us.
  2. It is us from the future.
  3. Not us and we’ve cut a deal.
  4. Not us and we’ve been taken down.
  5. The military has given up figuring it out.

If DEWs are being used who is pushing the button. There was a bit of activity before the election. Curious.

Here is an interesting clip:

2 Likes

Space Force stealth shield slip?

3 Likes

Look up.
Every star is a Sun/solar system
The odds of other beings is pretty high.
The odds they’d want to come to this cluster **** planet isn’t likely

5 Likes

Annual moon shuttle race, happens the first week of every sept

where you guys been? :alien:

3 Likes

3 Likes

This is where the beams were caught on satellite by a earthquake theorist looking for evidence that thermal releases portend earthquakes. This was a month to the day of the election theft. He starts going through the recordings to show the thermal releases he found then adds in another layer and pouf…

https://www.dutchsinse.com/10-07-2020-new-madrid-seismic-zone-thermal-releases-hot-spots-possible-sign-of-earthquake/

3 Likes
2 Likes

More in support of the theory of Agenda 21 providing the ‘motive’. Again these are being recorded on satellite feeds by many people at the same.

and the next night.

3 Likes

Did this make the 6:00 Brainwash Hour?

September 16, 2020 … Secretary of Defense Mark Esper has confirmed China + Russia possess and are using directed energy weapons (DEW) in space .

9/16/2020 — Dept. of Defense Secretary Mark Esper CONFIRMS Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) in space | Dutchsinse

Video link here: https://cdn.dvidshub.net/media/video/

DOD post here: News Listing

3 Likes

Hadn’t seen the straight line fire-line before, certainly a completely natural event, just another conspiracy theory, likely Trumper’s to blame, or, conservatives :angry:

2 Likes

If these weren’t being captured by satellite and on fighter instruments, I would give this little credence. The fact that the origins are on Gov equipment is actually a ‘just cause’ to have a reason to doubt lol. My distrust of the Gov is what happens after a life time of being lied to. Though the fact that the Mockingbirds seem to mostly be leaving all this alone is actually a point towards there being something to it. My jury is still out.

Something is seriously wrong in this country and the world though. I won’t go into all of the myriad irregularities and anomalies here. Most here are aware of them. The shear volume of deception and corruption that has been shamelessly displayed over the last several years has to bring the thinking individual to the inescapable conclusion that it is for a planned and nefarious end.

The puzzle is fitting all the pieces together to obtain the image of the beast we battle.

4 Likes

I love my State! We are so ahead the times!

We were the first to have one, and ever since 1994 still the only folks to have a Intergalactic Spaceport on ‘Terra’!

4 Likes

That picture is missing something, could you tell me where to find the hill?

4 Likes

@BrianK Lol a ‘Little’ Wyoming humor.

Here is a better one, from this Descent View you can get a better perspective of our Little Hills…

4 Likes

Thanks.

4 Likes