Cue the circus music.

5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

LOL Some co-workers eh?

6 Likes

Suburb of Boston, apparently.

Fight breaks out at Dorchester McDonald’s after car crashes into moped (boston.com)

5 Likes

That’s the hive mind at work

An “Alarm” pheromone is released with the sting. This comes from the bee’s Koschevnikov gland. This pheromone quickly attracts other bees.

5 Likes

I was happy to see the ref get in a couple of good punches in.

Too bad he wasn’t armed.

6 Likes

Took them many years to finish this mega mall.
When it was close to opening, OH and close to the rats domestic terrorists shitholes, I predicted this. Didn’t take long and won’t be long till another.

People were imprisoned/locked down in the stores for 3 hours while PD searched for the poo nuggets.
1/2 the state saying ******* ******* the rat half will excuse their scumbags.

8 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

It’s part of why malls failed or are failing.

The large, climate controlled, interior space becomes a place to hang out, regardless of whether or not the individuals hanging out are there to spend any money. Problems like breaking into cars in the parking lot, or making paying customers feel uncomfortable inside the mall, leads to the stores having fewer paying customers. Efforts to ‘solve the problem’, such as increased police patrols, may just shift the problem to another mall in the area, which could cause something of a turf war if there is already another gang at the other mall in the area.

All of the above has happened in the Nashville area, and newer “mall” construction has followed the plan of complexes of individual buildings mixed with buildings similar to strip malls, requiring customers to go outside to walk from one store to another (no comfortable, climate controlled, place to hang out). At least one of the newer complexes tried to make them more appealing by putting outdoor seating in a few places, allowing people a place for small groups to drink coffee and chat. When I saw that, I thought it was a mistake that would end up bringing back the problems of earlier malls, but I haven’t been back to see how that worked out.

7 Likes

That wouldn’t happen in Wyoming. Not saying that some Demonrat wouldn’t lose it in a mall/store. Just saying the outcome would’ve been different. They wouldn’t a had to go search for the POS either.

8 Likes

Maine too Ridgewalker, or pretty much any other free state. Every once in awhile we have carry folks holding dirtbags for the cops under gunpoint. I’m not advocating that btw.

7 Likes

I agree, shooting them dead is cheaper. :sob: :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Some stores play a tone that people over 30 can no longer hear, but it irks those chillin.
A friend has a beautiful house outside the qtr (marigny)that is nothing but air bnbs now. No more neighborhood and families or service industry folks. All bought up by investors. This =loud parties and people who just like to sit on her porch.
She set up a tiny boom box and crack the window and plays operas all day long.
Someone had the nerve (some soon-to–be-drunk-bride) went through her gate to knock and asked it she would turn it off as it annoyed them. LOL
She told them that was the entire point. My front porch isn’t for you to use as your own anytime you want to be drunk and loud.
My advice:
Play that tone
play that opera
Have a shotgun at the door.
YMMV

9 Likes

Always. Even in a hotel room. When traveling it is with 2 handguns, 12ga and a PCC minimum! That shottie has been put into play a few times. So has the P-09 too come to think of it.

8 Likes

wow, serious about your pistols :disguised_face:

5 Likes