Spring is in the air

You guys scare me.

7 Likes

Naw, just serious about living to see great grandchildren if possible. Wife carries a 357 everywhere, and the folding Mossy Security Pump with ammo in her suitcase. I carry a P-09 in 40, and a Keltec Sub2K in my briefcase with (4) 30 rnd loaded mags. She usually stays at the hotel on guard with the dog, (Anka is coming along nicely) while I go to the field. Gotta beware brother.

7 Likes

Gotta love the dog Anka! Best people, dogs. Stay safe. Home defense away from home. I do the same. Good for you.

Whenever possible I travel with armament as well and Maine is one of the safest states. I donā€™t travel to states that mandate that Iā€™m unarmed or subarmed, I just donā€™t do it. But if Iā€™m away from home for more than just a few hours I go well armed and not just my daily carry. When I went for NRA instructor training I was told to bring my home defense gun and the instructor of instructors didnā€™t get it that my HD gun was a carbine. I was finally told to bring a handgun. Why wasnā€™t that stated at the outset? Massachusetts, they are what they are. Today the HD gun is a bit more.

Win isnā€™t yet 5 months old and sheā€™s clearly my dog. She hits far above her pay grade but loves people. No idea what sheā€™d do if any of the pack was attacked. She has more growth before we figure that out. But I wouldnā€™t want to be on her shit list. Sheā€™s incredibly fast and now has her adult teeth and high jaw strength. The jaw strength should get even higher as she ages and develops the muscles. So far she just uses them for play and on chew toys for teething.

7 Likes

Baby shark 20 - squeaky toys 0.
My toy bill is higher than her food bill LOL
Iā€™m waiting for her farts to squeak :rofl:

7 Likes

:rofl: ainā€™t that the truth!

Anka has destroyed everything! Even her beloved ā€˜Ronaā€™ Ball. Current victim arrived for destruction yesterdayā€¦

That photo was from earlier this morning. I had to take it away and give her a nyla bone already, or it would be dead before we played outside with it.

This is her 4th day of heat (her 1st) she is a bit aggressive as of late thoughā€¦

7 Likes

"FOLKS, LOCK YOUR DOORS, LOAD YOUR GUNS AND GET YOU A BARKING, BITING DOGā€¦ - KY, Martin County Sheriff John Kirk

Good adviceā€¦just saying.

7 Likes

The safest thing is EASY
Stay away and out of Negro destroyed shitholes.
When you donā€™tā€¦

6 Likes

We do. Our list of will not go areas is long. This destruction of America is intentional.

7 Likes

What is America?

once you think about it, what is the destruction of?

:hugs:

4 Likes

No better than NOLA. It seems like 50% of the kids under 17 are doing something illegal at this moment.

5 Likes

The gangbangers/ drug dealers are shooting each other every day in Louisville. Indianapolis is also the same way.

6 Likes

The druggies are coming in or being brought in by ambulance more already and the weather has just started getting better, all the scum starts crawling out of the winter holes and start running the streets as soon as weather warms up, going to be a busy spring and summer at the hospital.

6 Likes

Plenty of NYC avoiding the loons today.
Who warned all?
This guy.

5 Likes

Immediately they went all gun control. Not once did any one point out the city is in the middle of a fight to keep depriving itā€™s citizens and visitors the basic human right of being able defend themselves from violent criminals that the very same city keeps releasing, and thus inflicting more violence on the law abiding. Nor do they ever state the obvious, that this is done on purpose to destroy civil society, like everything they do it is so they can annihilate the Republic, and ultimately Liberty worldwide.

7 Likes

Stay on targetā€¦

5 Likes

In the Whitehouse

5 Likes

A Big experiment :thinking: An original idea unlike any other on planet Earth :earth_asia:

5 Likes

Some would say the experiment failedā€¦

5 Likes

That last discourse by Brad Pitt is exactly what people should never say if they truly believe in this country.
I for one get fired UP at that kinda talk.
If our military men had not stood together and had not cared we would be in a different world right NOW !!!

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more!

That scene right there is only one symptom. There are uncounted scores of them!

5 Likes