Spring is in the air

Schools and especially of supposedly “higher” learning are the trouble . When idealogs with no moral compass or patrioric spirit are brainwashing youth that is what you get. To quote a cheesy country song … So your Brad Pitt well that dont impress me much"

4 Likes

America don’t run on Dunkin’
America runs on bribes.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-06/harvard-leads-u-s-colleges-that-received-1-billion-from-china#xj4y7vzkg

3 Likes

Yes the educational systems are a huge part of the problem. If it is the Sickle, then the CIA infiltrated media has been the hammer.

Ever since the ideologs took over the deep state they found a ready made apparatus to wield against Liberty and God to extinguish the ‘light on the hill’, the beacon of hope for the world.

I have mentioned it before. Only two nations were dedicated to our creator Yahweh.

They must be destroyed or weakened before the final battle.

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more !! I have said from my studies and from my conversations withbmy Dad(Who went to Glory in 2021)
The reason America isnt in the Bible is because we will be non existant and or diluted to the point of non existance . Again I could agree more !!
Excellent

5 Likes

Just a few of countering viewpoints

3 Likes

Ok I’ll play. Then who is Israel? What becomes of her?

Was she not scattered? Will she be found?

Jeremiah 3:18 “In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.”

Zechariah 10:6 “And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.”

Uniting Of The Staff Of Judah And The Staff Of Ephraim

3 Likes
3 Likes