Start the Thread

AWESOME photo and love the Bubble gun GIF, thanks for sharing,

but

I feel frauded

your no damn old gun! :scream:

@ARNWRKR you’d not find such a cool selection or mens cloths in my local mall, we don’t go any longer, I’ll leave it at that , thanks for posting guys!

6 Likes

Thank you Sir! Does it count that I feel as old as my moniker implies?

5 Likes

Looks like a future light machine gunner

5 Likes

Enjoy every moment, they grow up faster than you can imagine.

9 Likes

Yes, kids grow up fast. Enjoy them as much as can while they’re young. Before you know it, they’ll be off making a life of their own.

Looking forward to our annual family reunion this Sunday :slightly_smiling_face:

February 2006

June 2015

My eldest (on the left) is in his last year at the University of Cincinnati and the youngest is in his second year at Ohio University.

Raising them was a piece of cake! They made it very easy for me.

12 Likes

I posted this that shows the boys at one of their annual BSA camps. It always was a good time for all of us.

Jul 23

Recruiting new people to the sport of shooting & gun ownership

9 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Time does fly! What a fine looking family @Wildlife. Ohio University was one of my old haunts in my younger days. Ah, the Court Street Diner.

6 Likes

Yes WIldlife great pictures,

Thanks for posting!

8 Likes

Okay,

updating status of my eldest son, and it should explain why I was MIA yesterday. Hope you all enjoy it!

Like I mentioned in the previous post, he’s in his last year of college. For the past three years, as part of his internship for his major, he’s been working for ‘HBO’ based in downtown NYC.

So yesterday, as I have done many times already, I helped pack up my son’s personal items and moved him back to NYC from Cincinnati, Ohio. A 1,150 mile - 19 hour round trip for me, but hey, that’s what dads’ do - right?

Over the last decade, I too have worked within the same industry that he’s now getting into.

I’m happy to report that he’s doing extremely well thus far. The following are some of yesterday’s trip photos and some public information regarding some of my son’s accomplishments within the industry. He’s made several small independent films and one of them has been recognized within the industry for his work.

Please feel free to checkout his website. You can navigate through some of his works if interested in graphics, films, photography and videography. He recently made another video for a music band that has landed him even more big opportunities. You can see that off his website.

http://justindonaldson.co/

The film that he made and directed, which won him the best independent short film of 2017.

Award info from his site: All You Can Eat — Justin Donaldson Design

Yes, you can say that I’m very proud of him, very much so! He has a very bright future ahead of him. :slightly_smiling_face:

NYC 8/15/2018

Freedom Tower

Heading into Brooklyn

The Holland Tunnel
FullSizeR1

Couple of City Workers hanging out on the Brooklyn Bridge

A David Bowie mural

Making our way thru W Broadway

15 Likes

Very cool! Congrats!

7 Likes

Absolutely, super neat story!
Thanks for sharing, I bookmarked to check out his work later :star_struck:

6 Likes

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Very cool. Congratulations!

6 Likes

I thought you were in your 60’s…im with Robert, this is fraud…thats going to be 20 lashings and also some type of partial ban, im thinking maybe a ban on all vowels.

6 Likes

Why does this blow people’s minds? I wll ccpt th pnshmnt.

6 Likes

So my eldest son successfully graduated from University of Cincinnati last Spring.

Last week I moved him from Cinci to his brand new home in Brooklyn,NY so he can pursue his passion in film.

He joined HBO permanently as a Motion Graphic designer in downtown Manhattan.

I couldn’t be more proud of him to say the least.

Last night he texted me with an attached news article that was written about him and his most recent short film that he did for his final senior project.

I thought I’d share it here as a nice follow up since I posted last year on his progress.

The article has a hyper link within it that will direct you to his film that received rave reviews, both from his school and within the following article.

https://seekcompany.com/seek-note/empathy-in-motion-filming-with-empathy?fbclid=IwAR2X9yFWGJEDZOMYyzqcNkHxPwvUhOW8KSeEgnKVUbTQLt8Bdh1ny3m6ezM

14 Likes

Congrats on his graduation and new career. Wow. That picture of him. He has grown before our very eyes. Handsome guy too.

12 Likes

Congrats man! Maybe one day he can use us in a film. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Congrats, hopefully he dosnt get involved with the guys making those Maga hunter movies…might make family reunions weird for you.

8 Likes