14 Likes

Fakebook is for the gays.

12 Likes

**** suckerberg in his pie hole.
****ing traitor.

14 Likes

I bet zuckkie doesn’t even own a gun

13 Likes

He has more armed guards than a Senator.

14 Likes

(sarcasm starts now) So the commie Mikey sucmyberger deplatformed another American voice…surely you jest! (sarcasm ends now)
IF the American People are too stupid to get off this satanic platform then all I can say is if you put your hand in the fire and you get burned you should learn from that. But if you KEEP putting your hand in that fire…well, enough said.

9 Likes

Easy for us everyday people to see/say it that way, but in reality its a very influential platform,
not having it to use does reflect on our traffic to the video side, so if you, and everyone can help make up the difference, share video links and let people know we’re here…

Then maybe…

Snowden explains FB users are not customers, but rather a commodity, even with that out there, they must get their fix

I bet @JoshActual is feeling the withdrawal effect having worked that everyday for many a moon now, perhaps he’s over it and can report a fog lifted?

12 Likes

Never had it and never will, but it is useful. People are so stupid that they don’t see it for what it is, the world’s largest data mining site. 50, even 40 years ago it was pretty easy to create a new ID, now with all your stuff on the web people are screwed.

11 Likes

Wife uses it, I don’t for some time now, I use mewe and Parler some, LinkedIn some bit more for business networking

8 Likes

Soooo what are they selling your soul to these commie jokers for ???

4 Likes

Closest I’ve ever come to faceboook, seeing the icon for it here under the home screen dropdown menu! Never did- never will…

9 Likes

yep.

6 Likes

I read the statement and found FB’s “explanation” to be very bizarre. So at first Full30 is led to believe it was a 90-day ban, but then the FB rep claims it was as if Full30’s FB page never even existed? And then he claimed that the only way that could happen is if the FB user manually deletes it? Did I understand that correctly?

8 Likes

If you understand a big ole :plate_with_cutlery: of :poop: was dished out then yes, you do, :no_mouth:

7 Likes

I start sock accounts on Facebook every now and then but only use it for a day or two for specific reasons/information. They are extremely fascist though and the whole platform is toxic to society. If technology in the 30s-40s was at the level it is today Hitler would have been a big fan of Facebook.

Fuck them idiots though, name one time in history the good guys were the ones overtaxing people, suppressing free speech, rewriting history, and banning weapons from its citizens?

5 Likes

who gives a flying F, FB and the rest of those chit eating scumbags will all get there’s in time…

5 Likes

Careful… @LonewolfMcQuade gets excited when he sees that you are worked up.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Done told him he can come get some when he’s ready… :grampa:

5 Likes