States that Bait!

Hey hunters, do any of you live in states where it is legal to bait?

I work for a brand called Buck Bourbon. It’s a new deer attractant brand born from Bourbon. www.buckbourbon.com

I’d love for you guys to try it out. If anyone is interested in trying out our product please message me!

:deer: :gun:

8 Likes

I live in GA. I’ve tried bait before. Nothing really has worked yet.

7 Likes

Baiting is not legal here in Missouri but that dosnt stop Wal Mart from selling corn year round and feeders.

7 Likes

@MAC82 I will message you a promo code if you’d like to give it a try.

@Jtr I will send you a promo code as well. Also what area of Mo are you from? I was born and raised in Missouri!

8 Likes

I was raised in Lebanon but live about 35 miles south of there now.

7 Likes

I don’t bait but our wildlife is well cared for and get a variety of nourishment, I’m willing to put out whatever you need to test

6 Likes

We can bait here in KY. But our farm has so many deer you don’t deer hunt you deer shoot. As long as you are not chasing antlers there is lots of freezer meat just walking around.

7 Likes

Wow awesome feedback guys. If you want to try some out can you send me a direct message and I’ll get you a specific promo code to order at an awesome discount.

6 Likes

The only baiting in Idaho is black bear. But like jtr said all farm stores and Wally World sell corn and lick blocks and feeders.

8 Likes

Wyoming is the same. Need a Bear Bait permit too. Wyoming is pretty strict about it too because of CWD. Bait sites are Prion sites. In Wyoming you can’t even hunt over placed stock salt/mineral blocks.

Brucellosis is another problem, and its a specie jumper too. Knew a Vet that got it from infected cattle that were suspected to have gotten it from elk. She had to quit work and move back to where she was from. I heard it eventually killed her.

9 Likes

So I made a special offer for Full30 guys that want to try it. Use the promo code “Full30” at checkout to get 30% off your order.

I recommend trying out the 110 Proof product -

6 Likes

They are out of 25lbs right now

5 Likes

It should be in stock and ready for you to order now. Let me know what you think about it. There are a bunch of other products you could try as well.

6 Likes

Shipping is a little steep but i got 25lbs.

6 Likes

Yeah, shipping is expensive. Honestly since your located pretty close to where we ship it your shipping is a great deal. Anywhere else in the US its more like $25-$30. Rates are crazy right now. Its the weight that makes it so expensive.

6 Likes

I know it’s kind of regional but you got recommendations for food plot.

5 Likes

@MAC82 in the past I have used this company called big and beasty. I’m not sure if they are in business anymore or not.

4 Likes