Step Up or Shut Up!

The wave of anti firearm legislation has begun.
As expected these anti firearm bills have passed the House of Democraps.
So Step Up NOW and write your Senators to oppose these bills.
Both current and future bills that are sure to pass the House.
Your RIGHTS are on the line and the future of firearms in this country is as well.
There will be turncoat Republicans in the Senate that will vote for this nonsense and they must be put on notice we are watching.
There is NO room for compromise on this type legislation.
We must be united in this cause and there is no room for the passive or apathetic now.
Step Up or Shut Time has arrived!!

15 Likes

If you are not sure who represents you or where to send info, look here.
https://whoismyrepresentative.com/

7 Likes

huh, if this is what a republican area feels like Iā€™d hate to be in a democrat one

4 Likes

Rick Scott will fold if he gets pushed. That guy is a piece of shit. DeSantis probably seems like a godsend compared to that clown.

4 Likes

Ya think :wink:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I wil trade you Kate Brown for DeSantis.

3 Likes

Give this up?

nah :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ll save my time for something more useful-

5 Likes

5 Likes

Brawndo: Its got electrolytes

6 Likes

Send them the message. Something noone mentions here is that they are still politicians. If the majority of their constituents did not agree with their positions they would shift positions. None of them are doing anything their base didnā€™t approve of.

3 Likes

How ā€˜bout this? I think @Caw will agreeā€¦
You can have Kate Brown and Gavin (Nuisance) Newsom for DeSantis? You get two governors and weā€™ll time share one.

Limited time offer. But if you act now iā€™ll include one up and coming Kamala (Hairyass) Harris and crusty old Diane (Flintstone) Feinstein. With free shipping.

5 Likes

You might as well offer manson and dahmer

5 Likes

I speak to my reps face to face a couple of times a year. I work for a family that is very political and Republican so they come in the plant .

3 Likes

Would not ever have to worry about a hunger crisis, under Dahmer.

3 Likes

Folks I see some useful replies and also a bunch of grab-ass nonsense.
But one thing needs to be perfectly clear here.
This is just starting and will be the biggest attack on your rights this country has ever seen.

I myself have witnessed people at my work discussing these recent legislative actions sent to the Senate.
And those folks are very ill informed as to what the laws really say.
Comments as ā€œWell the background check seems like a good idea to keep guns away from criminalsā€.
At that point I have stepped in and told them what this really means to them and others. Not what the media spoon feeds to them. Some are responsive and some are not. But I guarantee that all were left with a look on their faces that perhaps they should look a little closer. And many were pissed off after they found out what the law really does.
It is up to us Educated people to Educate those we can.

So its time for the kids to go to bed and the Adults to get serious.

4 Likes

Talking,calling & writing has been the preferred (failed)method for decades to preserve our GOD given right. But look where we still are, the same fuc%ing place, having the same fuc%ing arguments!!! There is only one group of people that can eliminate the demolition of the 2nd amendment , US! Not the lying , 2 faced, bastard politicians, ONLY US!

6 Likes

This has been said alot, fact is the left has been at it alot longer and has a huge advantage here with the media and education systems propoganda ā€¦ Best we can do is attend rallies, vote and as you said educate others. Problem is, we are losing ground so its not working that well. How can people step up anymore then that?

The next step is probably not through politics or diplomacy, unfortunately.

5 Likes

Just because we have a little fun here does not mean we donā€™t take this shit seriously.
Iā€™ve been writing to my reps for years and we preach the gospel of liberty and small government to all who will listen and those who wonā€™t.
But here in this forum weā€™re all pretty much on the same page. So allow us a little latitude for levity.

6 Likes